#21 Last Ride 123

Last Ride 123

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,036 posts
  • Gamertag: IamyourDominus9
  • SEN (PS3): I_Redefine_Pulse

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

The 9/23 update looks better than the 9/25 update imo. So for your current version....DECREASE cranium width, INCREASE jaw width, ANGLE his eyes more, maybe add some make up around his eyes..not jet black more of a faded black...i always go skin color then darker...so i think my XY is something like 13,134...i cant remember the shade but it will help with the darkness that Jeff has around his eyes... DECREASE the width of the design you used for his lips as its running into the crease of his mouth almost on his cheek..it looks like maybe 1 or 2 clicks less wide...also his top lip is thicker than his bottom lip, so you want to try to make his top lip slightly thicker than the bottom lip..NOT a lot thicker, just slightly...INCREASE his upper jaw line...thinks thats all ive got for you man. This is looking decent, just take my(and everyone elses) suggestions and youll stay on the right track:) good job so far, dont give up.

#22 Hurrikane1989

Hurrikane1989

Jobber

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Gamertag: Hurrikane1989

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

@dominus, thanks bro, I think Im gonna do one more update after tonights. Gonna wait till Im satisfied with it completely.

#23 WFMashUpz

WFMashUpz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,397 posts
  • Twitter: leo_zuccolotto

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

I'm feeling it bro, good job on the updates...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hardy, jeff