american dream

IIRC, the version with the baby blue face paint needs white streaks on his cheeks, nose & mouth area. I believe the detail around the eyes is off white as well, underneath the black. I don't believe they were designs, more like he put the paint on his fingers & dragged them across those areas of his face.

thanx for that, hghlndr.. that video of his debut match, was really poor quality.. & I really could not make out what it was.. though, during the promo before the match, when he had on his head dress, you can see the white stripe on his nose, but during the match, it was not noticeable.

Looking at the video, I don't think he had anything on his face paint, it was just baby blue.. maybe I'm missing something... here's the video...

Yeah, it is hard to tell from that video. Here's a link to better one that shows the markings a bit more clearly:

I believe there was another style for that color as well. I think it was with off white dots on his cheeks and an off white square shape over his mouth/chin area.

thanx for that, Hghlndr.. much better quality video.. I will fix the face paint, & will let you all know when I get it re-upped.. & will post a pic of it when I get it done.

And I might do another slot, since he had so many different face paints..

Archived