Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

american dream

The Great Muta

f. morph base: petchy93(his K. Mutoh caw)

moveset(tweaked) & entrance: ThePerfectOne95

tags: the great muta, nwa wcw muta, jam75

NWA 1989 debut

20qi148.jpg

16kub89.jpg

NWA 1989 vs. Ranger Ross

2mr62x1.jpg

2wgvcj5.jpg

NWA 90 vs. Arn Anderson(TV Title match)

155l1me.jpg

4q35dy.jpg

NWA 89 vs. Scott Hall

16h3hur.jpg

2623wvl.jpg

IIRC, the version with the baby blue face paint needs white streaks on his cheeks, nose & mouth area. I believe the detail around the eyes is off white as well, underneath the black. I don't believe they were designs, more like he put the paint on his fingers & dragged them across those areas of his face.

thanx for that, hghlndr.. that video of his debut match, was really poor quality.. & I really could not make out what it was.. though, during the promo before the match, when he had on his head dress, you can see the white stripe on his nose, but during the match, it was not noticeable.

Looking at the video, I don't think he had anything on his face paint, it was just baby blue.. maybe I'm missing something... here's the video...

Yeah, it is hard to tell from that video. Here's a link to better one that shows the markings a bit more clearly:

I believe there was another style for that color as well. I think it was with off white dots on his cheeks and an off white square shape over his mouth/chin area.

thanx for that, Hghlndr.. much better quality video.. I will fix the face paint, & will let you all know when I get it re-upped.. & will post a pic of it when I get it done.

And I might do another slot, since he had so many different face paints..