Difficulty landing top rope created finishers on standing opponents

xirtamehtsitahw

Why in the wild blue yonder are top rope created finishers so hard to land on standing opponents?! I've created several of them, and almost NONE of them ever land clean on a standing opponent, no matter how far or close to the turnbuckle they are, or whether they are groggy or not. Any idea as to why?

EDIT: Seems if certain top-rope finishers' trajectory and/or distance is changed too far from the default, then the finisher's chances of landing flush drop dramatically the further from the default the finisher's trajectory is. However, top-rope finishers meant for use on downed opponents can have their trajectories put as high and as far as you want (I used one finisher I called the 41-stone Stomp for my Candis the Fat Mew CAW--her weight is 41 stone (that is, 574 pounds--yikes!), and maxed out the height, distance, and speed of every variable in the completed finisher, and it almost never misses--the only times it ever misses are when the AI opponent just happens to hit the extremely narrow reversal window JUST right).

Archived