RevFury's '13 Preperation (More Updates, Edge Updated Still w/ an Aray of Hairs)

RevFury

I really like your Edge but I think you need to fix the eye shadow. :)

Thank you What do you mean exactly? Like Darken the Eye Make Up or Lighten it?

Holy Shit! That Edge is amazing. If you entered the Cawmpetition, You'd be top 3 if not number 1....

Thank you so much. I might just release Edge for DL & enter :) Also expect Cody, Scotty, GMS & Big Kish to be Released by the end of this next week. Any suggs on how to make the others better? Also do you like Christian & Booker Better now?

Please do the Dx Triple the version in game look odd and I cant see him that much him in it so can you do that one to please and thank you because look here link of the game and can you see you can update his please and thank you because am i right you doing these face because the model look shit in 13 right well i prod of you doing this so keep up the work. One thing the link is go on smacktalk or fine wwe 13 triple h dx version because i dont know just look and tell me ok because i dont want to post any video or photo. Why i was in bad shape long time ago that past so i learn.

Archived