RevFury's '13 Preperation (More Updates, Edge Updated Still w/ an Aray of Hairs)

RevFury

This is my Prep for WWE '13. I'll be making 13 Faces spanning from ANY Superstar from every Wrestling Video Game ever made. But only 13 as I get ready for WWE '13. These 13 Faces will be attempted to be semi-perfected (impossible when it comes to me though, can't perfect anything.) They

will also get Attires and be Uploaded to the WWE '13 Server :)

* = Update

# = Updated, No Pics

~ = No Update

! = Needs Suggestions/New Member

!/~1st Face: Scott Hall as seen in SD! SYM (Early Released Version) & WM 18.!/~

0919Hall_zps2e271907.jpg

~2nd Face: Mr. Perfect as seen in SvR 2007.~

WWF

0919WWFPerfect_zps047028dd.jpg

wCw

0919wCwPerfect_zps11a3ddb9.jpg

~Face 3: Daniel Bryan (Moved here) As seen in WWE '12~

0920Daniel_zpsc7918da2.jpg

*Face 4: Christian as seen in SD1 - SvR2006 & SvR2009 - WWE '12 & DOR 1&2 & WM 18, 19 & 21*

WWE

0922ChristianWWE_zps5b28c8a6.jpg

WWF

0922ChristianWWF_zps53720be7.jpg

TNA

0922ChristianTNA_zpsda733d3d.jpg

~/!Face 5: AJ Lee as seen in WWE '12 Mobile (or Online can't remember which)~/!

99ae49f0.jpg

*/!Face 6: Booker T as seen in SD! SYM - SvR2008 & WM 18, 19 & 21 & DOR 1 & 2 & WWE '12*/!

WWE

0922WWEBooker_zps6094695b.jpg

wCw

0922wCwBooker_zps74384854.jpg

!Face 7: Edge as seen in WWF Attitude & SD1 - WWE '12 & WM 2000 - 21!

Return/Current

0922ShortEdgeUD_zpsd2dd6722.jpg

Rated R/2009

0922LongEdge1_zps836bd5bc.jpg

EdgeHead/2006

0922LongEdge2_zps8f736457.jpg

Always Up for Suggestions. Especially for Booker, Hall and Edge. :)

I think the width of Perfect's nose is sort of throwing me off. Not the nostril width but the actual width. Also too, his hair. I don't really know how they look in create mode, but I think Mr. Perfect had more of a mullet than straight pulled back hair. I mean, I can see where you're going with because his hair does look like that after a match is done and it is pretty close. Other than that, to me, it looks great.

DB and Scott look fine to me. Great job man.

Thank you so much. Will work more on Perfects nose & Perhaps Hair. No suggs for Scott or Daniel?

Someone said Now Bryan is to tan. (Not here in a message) Anyone agree? Should I keep this Skin Tone & Color?

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that you chose the second skin tone from the top, if so I would choose the 3rd one. Because the skin is a bit tanner now, but if it's the 3rd one already; there's not much you can do to it.

DB's lips are a bit pinker and his facial hair sort of starts light at the top (mustache) and then gets a bit darker in the beard part.

I think also that Scott Hall's lips are a bit too thin, so just make the thickness a bit more positive.

You have to change Booker T's hair

Will do..any in mind?

Mr.Perfect looks awesome, I honestly thought TNA Christian was Kazarian for a quick second, lol. The WWE/F Versions look great though.

Haha. Thank you. Any other feedback for the other 4?

Can you send me your D-Bryan formula when it's done? I really want to remake it on Xbox

Sure thing :)

I can't remember the number off the top of my head but it's the tied up dreads

Okay. know exactly what you're talking about. :) Booker Hair & D Bry Nose Updates to follow soon. Any other suggs for the others? (That question goes for everyone and anyone)

What do you mean? The angle? The Width? The Height? The X Axis/Y Axis? The Detailing? Could you elaborate a little more? Thank you :)

Anyone have any suggs to fix Christians eyes? The angle? The Width? The Height? The X Axis/Y Axis? The Detailing?

Well done with Booker T's hair :cool: Revfury, I really think you should fix Christian's eyes. :)

4fe240e063b35.preview-620.jpg

Going by that ref Rev I think you should increase the angle, size and width of the eyes and maybe make them closer together. Also I'd try Eyebrows 14 and add some designs to thicken them up as the ones you have right now are not thick enough. I would also increase the Cranium size and height as well, and thicken up the lips.

Archived