This isn't even my final form

Lumpy McRighteous

I do skip breakfast mostly on days where I have to leave for a 9am class so I don't have time to make breakfast...I end up drinking orange juice in the morning and have a big meal for lunch to compensate for it...I feel that if I do portion my meals, it could garner better results. I'll try to do that.

As for sleep, that'll be hard to get a good amount of sleep due to a course workload, I need a way to get around that...

I did the same thing too and paid for it, brah. Never skip breakfast or any meal for that matter. Contrary to popular belief, 6 smaller meals isn't actually better than eating 3 normal-sized meals or vice versa, so it may take some experimenting with your diet to see what clicks and what doesn't. For people who aren't too active, I've read that 1500-2000 calories is a good range for weight loss. I personally found success at 1500-1600 on off days and 2000 on workout days, but like I said, everyone's different and some experimenting with your diet is a possibility.

And of course, don't forget to take a multivitamin. Omega-3s are awesome too.

Yeah, I'm starting to take multivitamin tablets to get me through the day...and I can sit here and make excuses about there's not enough time in the morning to make sandwiches...but I just need to make time in the morning to make eggs or a PB&J sandwich, something that can get my brain focused for the day...and I wake up at 6:30 in the morning every day, too, so...

It's funny because I can pig out and there's times where I didn't even gain weight, I actually lose weight over time no matter how much I eat...like I ended up losing 7 pounds while I was on an eating binge during my senior year in H.S., but that's only probably because I hit the gym every 2nd period...My body does play tricks on me, so I have to also get into the habit of controlling my body as well...

Lipton Iced Tea

I would drink Snapple Iced Teas from time to time and never crash and I basically drink green tea to help calm my body...However, I'm trying SO hard to cut back on soda, though, but I can't fight the carbonated feeling. LOL...

Hitting the gym after a meal can help you use up the calories and carbs instead of letting them get stored up as fat since you're revving up your metabolism while working out. And yeah, I was a major soda junkie before it caught up to me and put me in the hospital because of major acidity problems. Speaking of drinks, water is really helpful for dropping weight. I drink 4-5 bottles a day and it's helped me out a lot.

250px-Perfect_Cell_Mugshot.png

You call that Great let me show you. Nahh

Great work bruh the first step in weight loss is making change and sticking to it. Always good to see someone actually stick to it.

But come back to me when you are Perfect like me.

250px-Perfect_Cell_Mugshot.png

You call that Great let me show you. Nahh

Great work bruh the first step in weight loss is making change and sticking to it. Always good to see someone actually stick to it.

But come back to me when you are Perfect like me.

Becoming perfect would involve absorbing a chick and a dude into my system, but I'm not bi, so it can't work.

Thanks a lot though, Dr. Gero Soap. :P

if i lost 103 pounds......i would die....ironically....u did it to live :rock:

Don't worry, we'd just revive you as a cyborg. Surprisingly, my life wasn't actually in danger when I was a fatass, as my bloodwork showed that my cholesterol and sugar levels were fine as well as no signs of diabetes or cancer and my heart was in good condition.

Good for you bro. Nicely done btw. I have seen people who only do one thing or the other. Like some people kill themselves in the gym trying to loose weight and then go clean up a near by McDonalds. Some cut down on all the fatty food and start eating less yet they are barely active. It never works that way especially if you are obese.

I don't if its true or not but apparently people with fast metabolism age faster and have a shorter lifespan. Ah well :/

Thanks, brah. And yeah, I was guilty of doing the workout-followed-by-bad-food routine as well when I was huge, though it wasn't on fast food but rather portion sizes that were way too large. Finally got over it though and I've gotten to the point of feeling uneasy whenever I see too much food in front of me. Sadly, my sister follows the fatty food and sedentary lifestyle you mentioned, but now that she's off at art school she feels free to change herself and has said that she's going to and I'm gonna help her out in any way possible.

Nice to know you helping out your sister.

From personal experience, I find green tea to be very effective in burning excess weight. Its not a giant killer but it surely speed things up. I used it for burning excessive fat in the abs area for more definition and it worked like a charm. I find a cup with every meal of yours to be extremely effective.

Plus for the person asking for energy, green tea is effective and a good alternative to tea/coffee. It contains much less caffeine so you won't suffer from withdrawal symptoms all that much. Get more fruits and vegetables in your meals as well as a lot more fluids.

Good for you bro. Nicely done btw. I have seen people who only do one thing or the other. Like some people kill themselves in the gym trying to loose weight and then go clean up a near by McDonalds. Some cut down on all the fatty food and start eating less yet they are barely active. It never works that way especially if you are obese.

I don't if its true or not but apparently people with fast metabolism age faster and have a shorter lifespan. Ah well :/

:facepalm:

Gotta be an american... right?

Congrats! Keep up the good work! :D

Thanks man. :D

Thanks, brah. And yeah, I was guilty of doing the workout-followed-by-bad-food routine as well when I was huge, though it wasn't on fast food but rather portion sizes that were way too large. Finally got over it though and I've gotten to the point of feeling uneasy whenever I see too much food in front of me. Sadly, my sister follows the fatty food and sedentary lifestyle you mentioned, but now that she's off at art school she feels free to change herself and has said that she's going to and I'm gonna help her out in any way possible.

Nice to know you helping out your sister.

From personal experience, I find green tea to be very effective in burning excess weight. Its not a giant killer but it surely speed things up. I used it for burning excessive fat in the abs area for more definition and it worked like a charm. I find a cup with every meal of yours to be extremely effective.

Plus for the person asking for energy, green tea is effective and a good alternative to tea/coffee. It contains much less caffeine so you won't suffer from withdrawal symptoms all that much. Get more fruits and vegetables in your meals as well as a lot more fluids.

Yeah, she's a good kid and deserves the help.

And I heard about the benefits of green tea, but I haven't tried it due to not being a tea fan. I'll give it a try sometime out of curiosity though, so thanks.

?

?

As an American, I don't know what he said. But I am interested

Congratulations on the weight loss. Late last year, I was a bit chubby myself from continuous over-eating and the consumption of many fast food. So one day, after someone made the remark about me having man titties and a girl, who I liked, laughed at the joke, I had to take a stand. So long story short, I lost twenty pounds in a month after eating once a day, and I managed to go out with the girl for two and a half weeks before discovering that she was a bottom feeding hoebag.

So once again, congratulations to you on the weight loss. Very big achievement right there.

Congratulations on the weight loss. Late last year, I was a bit chubby myself from continuous over-eating and the consumption of many fast food. So one day, after someone made the remark about me having man titties and a girl, who I liked, laughed at the joke, I had to take a stand. So long story short, I lost twenty pounds in a month after eating once a day, and I managed to go out with the girl for two and a half weeks before discovering that she was a bottom feeding hoebag.

So once again, congratulations to you on the weight loss. Very big achievement right there.

Thanks and congrats on your success too, brah. :cool: However, you're gonna kill your metabolism by eating just once a day, so try and add at least 2-3 more small portioned meals to prevent that from happening. Also, well done on picking up that hoe and having your way with her before kicking her to the curb.

Archived