New Jack's Kind Words For Jerry Lawler

Vapor

ECW Original New Jack has continued to rant on Jerry Lawler. Here are some of his latest tweets:

“Just heard about Lawler…*censored* that racist mother*censored*a…die slow,you *censored*ing *censored* sucker

If lawler dies,let me know where his grave is so,I can go piss on it…*censored* that bitch Please let me know where they put that *censored*a in the ground so,I can piss on his grave

Bitch,I’m not here to make you happy and if what I said hurts…GO *censored* YOURSELF…FAN

I don’t work for a *censored*ing fan so,if what I say hurts ur lil white feeling…SO *censored*ING WHAT…YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME BITCH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on internet gangstas…come on

I have really out done myself this time huh…1st Terri then Brian knobbs gets knocked the *censored* out,I beat da shit outta balls and now jerry”

.... And this is why I have no hope, absolutely NO HOPE for America and it's people,

What a f*cking idiotic statement. New Jacks comments have nothing to do with the American people, anyone from any country could have said these things. What a pathetic thing to say.

And no before you lash back, I'm NOT American. I'm English, but even I think that was a bullshit statement.

Call me cruel, but if New Jack died today, even in the most disturbing of ways, I'd have absolutely no sympathy for him.

Not at all. I'd usually see that as the case, but after Jack has used this to try and make himself revelant... I feel the same way. What kind of a man would use this to gain a bit of attention? Even if he felt that way, why would he go around on Twitter blurting it out? It's just disrespectful, and really unnecessary. I'd have no sympathy for him either. To be honest though, I'm amazed he isn't dead already.

he got a point tho atleast he doesnt try to fake being nice like most people who bash king before this happens then everyone feels bad i have 20 dollers saying in a month people will be bashing him again

You make a good point, but even I, who bashed him and I' m still doing so, wouldn' t want Jerry to die. Not yet at least. But I still can tell you 1. I don' t like him as person, he probably raped a young girl some years ago 2. I hate him as a comentator.

he got a point tho atleast he doesnt try to fake being nice like most people who bash king before this happens then everyone feels bad i have 20 dollers saying in a month people will be bashing him again

Again, it seems you are getting his on-screen character/commentary and his well-being mixed up. People don't deny they still hate his commentary. People openly admit that. They don't however, wish harm on him at all. People can hate his commentary, while wishing him the best you know.

Again, it seems you are getting his on-screen character/commentary and his well-being mixed up. People don't deny they still hate his commentary. People openly admit that. They don't however, wish harm on him at all. People can hate his commentary, while wishing him the best you know.

no i not i heard him be called a pedophiles and people wish him dead

u all do the same thing when judging new jack and his hate for lawlar no one knows him in real life for all we no he is a racist and when he grew up there a chance he is. i see new jack as honest and real and not going be fake about being nice for a person they hate

no i not i heard him be called a pedifil and people wish him dead u all do the same thing when judging new jack and his hate for lawlar no one knows him in real life fall all we no he is a raciest

Yes, and I've seen those people saying it too. I am not defending them at all. I thought you were talking about those people who say he is terrible at wrestling, and the worst commentary in history. Seeing as though you are talking about those people who say "I wish he was dead", I have seen a few examples of topics that were from a few months ago, and it's amazing to see how quickly people here changed their opinions. It's terrible to be honest, and they are no better than Jack.

Maybe he is a racist, but why didn't Jack mention this before? Why did he leave it until Lawler could potentially have died? It's just not the right time to bring something like that up, but I guess New Jack never did understand manners. I still don't change my opinion on him though. He's trash, and really is a waste of a human being. Whether he's telling the truth or not, I refuse to change my opinion on that man.

no i not i heard him be called a pedifil and people wish him dead u all do the same thing when judging new jack and his hate for lawlar no one knows him in real life fall all we no he is a raciest

Yes, and I've seen those people saying it too. I am not defending them at all. I thought you were talking about those people who say he is terrible at wrestling, and the worst commentary in history. Seeing as though you are talking about those people who say "I wish he was dead", I have seen a few examples of topics that were from a few months ago, and it's amazing to see how quickly people here changed their opinions. It's terrible to be honest, and they are no better than Jack.

Maybe he is a racist, but why didn't Jack mention this before? Why did he leave it until Lawler could potentially have died? It's just not the right time to bring something like that up, but I guess New Jack never did understand manners. I still don't change my opinion on him though. He's trash, and really is a waste of a human being. Whether he's telling the truth or not, I refuse to change my opinion on that man.

honesty i think he has in a shoot video but honesty we should that only reason people talked about it now cuz he had a heart attack it like when the news finds all the same type of crime like that zombie like attack in miami and all of the sudden the news reports find other similar cases

Archived