What was your first WWE game?

snakebiteSB

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a mark for wrestling games. I've had every Smackdown game since Smackdown 2: Know Your Role. Before that, I had just the PS1 games like WWF War Zone and before that just the classic Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis games like Raw or Royal Rumble or Super Wrestlemania. But I've always been a fan of the Smackdown series for the Playstation to the current ones.

Revenge n64 january 1999

then it would of been a BETA version of WWF attitude for my chipped ps1 you know the 1 where the royal rumble would not work anybody remember it? followed by the full game

then it would of been WCW mayhem on the ps1

Wrestlemania 2000 n64 which i brought on release day

then a beta version of wwf smackdown for my chipped PS1 then Smackdown the full game

then a beta version of smackdown 2 for my chipped PS1 then no mercy n64 then smackdown 2 full game

i got just bring it on release day i remember game opening at midnight

and it just carried on for me like this with game after game year after year

Judging by how popular the wrestling games were, I might have to buy an N64 one day.

You should, I honestly still think it had much better games than both Playstations of the time (I'd even say it has a better list of great or classic games than PS3, which has none in my view).

I still have all my consoles and all of them still work.

Warzone. I remember how much I loved that game, and when WWF attitude came out it was such a great game to me. Then went to smackdown series...still not gotten round to buying no mercy to see what all the fuss was about, although did enjoy the n64 eve games I used to play at a mates lol.

Archived