Delay of Information

rymyst3rio

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that any of you actually believe this bullshit is laughable. Nothing was posted on any of their Twitter's about info this week(they would've hyped if we were actually supposed to get anything).

lol seriously? are you thinking about the same THQ?

I'm thinking about the THQ that put out entrances yesterday eventhough it was 9/11 and after the Lawler situation.

Please people, think before you type.

I think you should think before you type.

What does Lawler's heart attack or 9/11 have to do with entrances in a videogame?

Should the world stand still at every bad thing that happens?

If so then nothing would ever get done.

"I'm sorry, I can't perform this life saving operation on your mother, I'm having the day off out of respect for 9/11 and Jerry Lawler having a heart attack".

See how ridiculous that sounds?

Well first of all 9/11 at best is just a day of remembrance, it is not like it had just occured.

But also comparing releasing information to performing heart surgery is ridiculous. I get your point and a lot of times I agree, not doing anything in remembrance can be annoying. But when it is something as pointless as new information on a video game, why not? Someone who is a big part of the wrestling industry had a huge scare, and out of respect they were letting that information take the spotlight. As for the debate of stop things out of respect or show courage and move on, I believe what is better there is subjective, and THQ chose the former.

And as for everyone saying this is an excuse from THQ remember this is coming from a dirtsheet, which I have found reliable, but it may not necessarily be accurate. Also to the guy who said he's fine now where's the info, I highly doubt someone has been sitting at a computer since this happened waiting to press a button to publish some new information, give it time, that is if there even was information to begin with.

The fact that any of you actually believe this bullshit is laughable. Nothing was posted on any of their Twitter's about info this week(they would've hyped if we were actually supposed to get anything).

I'm thinking about the THQ that put out entrances yesterday eventhough it was 9/11 and after the Lawler situation.

What does Lawler's heart attack or 9/11 have to do with entrances in a videogame?

"I'm sorry, I can't perform this life saving operation on your mother, I'm having the day off out of respect for 9/11 and Jerry Lawler having a heart attack".

Well first of all 9/11 at best is just a day of remembrance, it is not like it had just occured.

But also comparing releasing information to performing heart surgery is ridiculous. I get your point and a lot of times I agree, not doing anything in remembrance can be annoying. But when it is something as pointless as new information on a video game, why not? Someone who is a big part of the wrestling industry had a huge scare, and out of respect they were letting that information take the spotlight. As for the debate of stop things out of respect or show courage and move on, I believe what is better there is subjective, and THQ chose the former.

And as for everyone saying this is an excuse from THQ remember this is coming from a dirtsheet, which I have found reliable, but it may not necessarily be accurate. Also to the guy who said he's fine now where's the info, I highly doubt someone has been sitting at a computer since this happened waiting to press a button to publish some new information, give it time, that is if there even was information to begin with.

Are you talking about me? "The guy who said he's fine now. Where's the info?"

Go to WWE.com

Read the big letters, "Jerry's condition now stable"

Remember to please attack THQ as a whole, not just one person (Cory, Bryan...etc) and no threats.

The reason I usually target Cory, Bryan, and etc. is because I've no doubt that some (a minority) in THQ do give a damn about the series. the problem is they're weighed right down by the idiots and bullshit.

Also, I didn't see anyone threaten anyone but after what happened last night, I don't blame you for mentioning it.

This is a wake up call for the WWE maybe they shouldn't let old legends wrestler anymore...but what does Lawler have to do with WWE13? Damn you THQ

Lawler is in the game as a commentator. Jerry's wrestling likely had little to do with what happened. Jim Ross said he thinks it could've been something genetic as Jerry's dad died of a heart attack at a young age. But commonly, heart problems can build up for years without anyone knowing it.

you have got to be kidding me!!!! i respect jerry lawler like hell, but holding off on information for the game due to his illness? thats extremely lame if you ask me.

Its bad what happened to Jerry but holding off WWE 13 info seems a bit of a excuse really. Just seems a bit convenient they say this now. They could of easily released info last week and didnt.

Are you talking about me? "The guy who said he's fine now. Where's the info?"

Go to WWE.com

Read the big letters, "Jerry's condition now stable"

Yes I was talking about you, sorry I didn't quote you I was already mid message and didn't want to go back. And I am not disputing Lawler is in good condition, in fact I mentioned that in the original post, I am saying just because he is ok now does not mean that THQ will immediately send out this info, if there is any to begin with.

you have got to be kidding me!!!! i respect jerry lawler like hell, but holding off on information for the game due to his illness? thats extremely lame if you ask me.

It's sad. I hope Jerry is doing well and improves, but they are using this for an excuse if you ask me. THQ is full of excuses, so what else is new. :(

I agree with both posts quoted. I love King, have sympathy for his situation, but this shouldn't have anything to do with him.

I would ask Cory and WWE Games about this on twitter but I doubt that I would get kind of response. My heart goes out to Jerry Lawler and his family. I understand that THQ feels the same but withholding information on an upcoming product because of this is just crazy. WWE is still continuing reporting stuff on their website right? Why can't THQ continue to market WWE 13? I agree with you guys that just seems like an excuse on THQ's part.

This doesnt make any sense. Why wouldn't THQ come out themselves and say their not releasing info due to the kings heart attack, whos in charge of their PR lol.

Probably Jerry Lawler, hence the supposed delay.

That's probably the route they'll take...

Archived