"Best CAW's In The World" Kid Glory's CAWctionary Topic, The Ultimate WWE '12 Resource Guide. (1)

Kid Glory

once again proving this thread means nothing and has nothing to do with what caw is the best, just who is more popular. Bobby and pete's db is obviously a superior product however not being voted for. New Jack all over again. This thread is a joke.

Well techinically the best is a matter of opinion and the people of Caws.ws are voting on their opinion. So if you don't like it here's the door:

i2oglz.jpg

Don't let it hit you on the ass on your way out.

:lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

once again proving this thread means nothing and has nothing to do with what caw is the best, just who is more popular. Bobby and pete's db is obviously a superior product however not being voted for. New Jack all over again. This thread is a joke.

Well techinically the best is a matter of opinion and the people of Caws.ws are voting on their opinion. So if you don't like it here's the door:

i2oglz.jpg

Don't let it hit you on the ass on your way out.

LOL.

once again proving this thread means nothing and has nothing to do with what caw is the best, just who is more popular. Bobby and pete's db is obviously a superior producf however not being voted for. New Jack all over again. This thread is a joke.

It's not based on popularity though. If that were the case, Petchy, D, & Dyno would've won the polls they were in. I knew one of you three would be taken back judging from the way the other thread ended. 3lectricity's D-Bry has won in two polls because it deserved to, it won in this poll because it deserved to, it's the superior CAW. The pics say it all.

point being still this thread is not fact it is opinion. no one has the right to say who's is best except the leaderboards.

If that were also the case, CAW stealers would be the names listed in this thread. You're right in that this thread is opinion, the opinion of the board. It was started just to make it easier for others to find quality CAWs on CC. The polls are for fun, and not meant for anyone to be butthurt over.

You think Pete's and Bobby's Daniel Bryan is the best? Cool, you should've voted for it.

The "arguement" was/is not about who's is best, the only reason this poll got put up is because KG forgot to put our bryan in the last one, read the pissing last thread and what i put, i said where is "our caw in the poll for that specific caw, not that it will get the spot anyway lol" there for saying it as joke, now what i was getting at is the people who dont contribute nothing creation wise apart from shit stirring and jumping in at any given chance to do so. nothing to do with i didn't win, i honestly make caws for me then post them here for people like 3electricity and other great cawers to help me on, not for people to say "wow thats awesome man" if people like them great.

Allso AKz you was absolutely doing the same thing when you're angle didnt win the cawmpetition.

Wow...this thread isn't a happy place at the moment is it :(

It's a genuine shame that something like this that's purpose is to be useful has turned into something of a competition. I can't imagine anything would be considered for this list if some time and effort hadn't gone into making it in the first place. The fact that maybe 50 people out of potentially thousands that download your finished creations shouldn't let you get too down...anyone who is disrespectful towards you or you feel is generally being an @ss...best advise i can give you is ignore them. People are always gonna have a difference of opinions over creations and what separates a good caw from a great caw and yes of course some people are swayed by what other certain members say...that's just the way things go.

My way of functioning here is if i don't have anything nice or at the very least useful to say then i don't say it. I've seen a LOT of very overrated caws likewise ive seen many underrated caws...but at the end of the day i'm always appreciative for the amount of effort that has gone into them regardless. I will say this a lot of the creations here wouldn't be half as good if the creators hadn't received help from other members...be it feedback or collaborating for morphing/texturing. So rather than kill each other why not try working together more...if you become too dependant on the same few members you're only setting yourself up for a fall, if/when personal life takes priority. 3lectricity being a prime example...I remember him receiving his fair share of negative comments when posting some of his earlier creations. No doubt this demotivated him and as a result went missing for a while. Flashforward a few months and he's back with his creations looking better overall and now instead of being berated is being praised, feeling motivated and releasing many high quality caws. Surely it is better to have multiple people creating great caws than becoming over-reliant on the same few?

Anyway i've pretty much said my piece...I just feel for such a geeky pastime (and it is) caw'ing generates an awful amount of 'hard@ss' comments and totally pointless/needless arguments.

KomicJ A Goldberg poll sounds like it could be good there are many of them available, if I put it up in the near future I'll probably feature Stg85's & Thehippopotomus' I'm open to suggestions for the 3rd available slot.

Petchy is the first name that comes to my mind for the 3rd one...

KomicJ A Goldberg poll sounds like it could be good there are many of them available, if I put it up in the near future I'll probably feature Stg85's & Thehippopotomus' I'm open to suggestions for the 3rd available slot.

I'm quite happy with my 'Oldberg :P

Yours was mentioned AJ. :laugh:

Didn't see it :huh: regardless...it's very much a matter of taste/era, as the one i made was specifically made to look current (older) as that is my personal preference. Each to their own :)

Didn't see it :huh: regardless...it's very much a matter of taste/era, as the one i made was specifically made to look current (older) as that is my personal preference. Each to their own :)

I think I ended up using yours personally. That's the one with the Harley Davidson coat in slot 4, right ? Anyway, I just never realized there were so many good Goldberg before revamping my roster these last two days.

Just a heads up, despite being in The Simopotomus thread, I actually had no involvement with Goldberg, that was all AJ's. Don't want to take credit for something I didn't do.

Rjvecw YOU come onto my topic contribute with negativity and generally belittle it and I'm the disrepectful one.... I thought the message before was pretty clear but incase you didn't understand...

ajphxy.jpg

In 5 languages: Spanish - Dejar, French - Partir, German - Verlassen, Polish - Pozostawia?

& In English - LEAVE! GO AWAY! DEPART! VACATE! ABANDON!

As for your heartbreaking and disparaging comments about my Giant CAW this is your opinion and to be honest after seeing how you conduct yourself its not one that I will take much notice of...

I didn't think it was too bad for my first attempt at CAWing, I saw there wasn't one listed and thought I'd try my hand at contributing.

*Now you message me asking for an apology :huh: well I'm sorry...but your not going to get one, you also mention Bobby asked you to type some of this garbage, I don't know if I believe you...Would he really order his little brother to do his dirty work?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Whatsthestatus Thanks for pointing that out, I added so many I didn't have time to cross reference all of them, I'll amend that Snitsky too :surrender:sorry about that.
  • AJsim Thanks for the positive and rational input :cool:, I'll probably add your Goldberg to the list regardless of a poll as its a different era to the many other classics available. P.s Just downloaded yours and Hippo's O'Neil nice work!
  • KomicJ Good thinking I wasn't sure he had a Goldberg released, it'll be Stg85, Petchy and if anyone else suggests another decent one that will be included too.
  • Thehipopotomus Thanks for letting me know :cool: I'll add it as an AJsim creation. Btw nice work on the PTP, looking forward to The Uso's.

Just a heads up, despite being in The Simopotomus thread, I actually had no involvement with Goldberg, that was all AJ's. Don't want to take credit for something I didn't do.

I was gonna see if you could add anything Hip, but we had quite a bit on at the time and i was very happy with how he looked as it turned out...regardless he was still uploaded as a sim-opotomus creation pretty much in the same vain as curtis...all i did there was add the custom render but hey that's how we roll ;)

Rjvecw YOU come onto my topic contribute with negativity and generally belittle it and I'm the disrepectful one.... I thought the message before was pretty clear but incase you didn't understand...

ajphxy.jpg

In 5 languages: Spanish - Dejar, French - Partir, German - Verlassen, Polish - Pozostawia?

& In English - LEAVE! GO AWAY! DEPART! VACATE! ABANDON!

As for your heartbreaking and disparaging comments about my Giant CAW this is your opinion and to be honest after seeing how you conduct yourself its not one that I will take much notice of...

I didn't think it was too bad for my first attempt at CAWing, I saw there wasn't one listed and thought I'd try my hand at contributing.

*Now you message me asking for an apology :huh: well I'm sorry...but your not going to get one, you also mention Bobby asked you to type some of this garbage, I don't know if I believe you...Would he really order his little brother to do his dirty work?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Whatsthestatus Thanks for pointing that out, I added so many I didn't have time to cross reference all of them, I'll amend that Snitsky too :surrender:sorry about that.
  • AJsim Thanks for the positive and rational input :cool:, I'll probably add your Goldberg to the list regardless of a poll as its a different era to the many other classics available. P.s Just downloaded yours and Hippo's O'Neil nice work!
  • KomicJ Good thinking I wasn't sure he had a Goldberg released, it'll be Stg85, Petchy and if anyone else suggests another decent one that will be included too.
  • Thehipopotomus Thanks for letting me know :cool: I'll add it as an AJsim creation. Btw nice work on the PTP, looking forward to The Uso's.

Kg first my bro is my older brother and all he was trying to say is this thread was a matter of opnion and it does in fact have to do with favoritetism i proved that in my punk topic my mr perfect topic people asked why i posted keep or scrap caws(and not to mention ive lost like 5 or six of these polls) is becase i wanted to know what the caws comunity thoght and frankly ive produced over 100 caws with out textres ive spent more time in pt than most have spent awake hours of time and ive pretty much keep getting shit on by every one and a told my bro whats the point i dont know if i want to continue to do this and get shit on i love this game and i love making caws and he got mad becase i was pissed and hes watched and helped me through the year and also realizes im getting shit on i love making caws so much i was doing reqests for people wrestlers i didnt even know really ive made pt for people to try and make peoples games better and funner and i get shit on

and frankly im to the point where i could careless becase i know ive accomplished and learned alot this year

Ps Kid glory and r big show isnt that bad i feel like my bro did that to prove a point to you on what it feels like to get shit on and it fn sucks when u pt alot of wrk into somthing and people run it into the dirt

pss i refranced dre's briscos by looking at them i did all the tats and becase i referanced them for the tats that i pt'd and thnked dre he had nothing to do with them i did and thats been bugging me for a while so it bobby de nier's briscoe's

Update 15.09.12

• New Arena's & Trons added, CAW amendments made.
  • *I may not have time to include it for '12 but I'm going to at some point also add an indicator to show whether CAW's are with or without renders.
  • Invisible man Deservedly so, nice work!
  • Mascara Dorada I'll check them out, thanks for the feedback!
  • Bobby de niero Favouritism may have a slight bearing on the overall outcome but if you look at the CM Punk poll results you'll see Petchy/The D got 14% and Shock800 got 5%, all of these guys are TOP creators in my opinion but Akz Effect won and I think its because on this occasion he had the superior creation and the votes showed that. In regards to your work getting Sh*#ed on, I have never to my knowledge said a disparaging or negative comment about anyone's work, this topic was intended to help the community. If you love the game you shouldn't let others opinions get to you, Cawmaking is a light hearted subject which nobody should take too seriously. I've said what I wanted to say I now want to move forward with the topic and draw a line under these conflicting opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the line. :chef:

Archived