"Best CAW's In The World" Kid Glory's CAWctionary Topic, The Ultimate WWE '12 Resource Guide. (1)

Kid Glory

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing i have learnt is that no matter how good or crap a caw is, if the creater is over a certain amount of years member, then everyone who allso is a few year's member licks their ass, fact, and dont even give the new guys who frankly aren't that far behind in actual ability a look in, considering some have been at this for half a centuary that sucks, and don't get me started on peeps who couldn't make a sandwich jumping in with their two cents worth of drivvle. case closed lol :cool:

One thing i have learnt is that no matter how good or crap a caw is, if the creater is over a certain amount of years member, then everyone who allso is a few year's member licks their ass, fact, and dont even give the new guys who frankly aren't that far behind in actual ability a look in, considering some have been at this for half a centuary that sucks, and don't get me started on peeps who couldn't make a sandwich jumping in with their two cents worth of drivvle. case closed lol :cool:

You shouldn't even start with that whole "This guy has been here longer" shit. You have been doing that in a couple of threads recently. It's not a matter of how many years somebody been here but how much dedication and work the person has put in. Both of you guys did hard work, Akz just came out with the better job in my opinion. With an attitude like that, It won't get you far on this board.

I joined in 09 and started posting in 2011.. I only have 500 replies total.. lol "The peeps" vote on what they like, not really who they like. If you feel otherwise then what ever, but c'mon don't be a bad sport. If your caw was better than mine's then you would have the majority votes.

With an attitude like that, It won't get you far on this board.

You shouldn't even start with that whole "This guy has been here longer" shit. You have been doing that in a couple of threads recently. It's not a matter of how many years somebody been here but how much dedication and work the person has put in. Both of you guys did hard work, Akz just came out with the better job in my opinion. With an attitude like that, It won't get you far on this board.

Really? Really? You again. everytime we try to speak of this, here you come with your bs. It does matter and you know it. you are absolutely full of sh*t, are probably one of the lickers.

It isn't about how long you've been here,it's how good you make caws.If they're good then people will vote for them.If not then at least be happy about your caw and not care a crap what people care.Not about favoritism or anything,just the quality that counts.

I started cawing in 2010 and started uploading and joined here in May so this comes from a "newcomer"

But the topic is KG's. He makes the polls and everybody votes. These caws are the best for the great part of us...

Why is it every time bobby is in a poll he gets sh*t on? Does anyone else do requests like he does for you jabronis. He deserves more respect from you people. Especially the jackasses and you know who you are. He made over 100 stellar caws. Other than dre name someone else who did that without cheating

I think popularity and "years of service" may have an effect on the initial numbers of replies and feedbacks a topic gets around here, and that's pretty normal I guess...but when it comes to a vote on who you think has the best version, there are so many criterias, it's just a matter of what makes a good CAW for you. Some focus on the faces, some on the attires, some on precision and details, others on variety. Add that to different quality in capture cards, angles, etc...that's why I usually don't vote unless I've downloaded / checked most of the CAWS featured in the poll. And the reality is, most of the times, my vote would go to one for the face, and another one for the attire...and mix them both after download.

I think popularity and "years of service" may have an effect on the initial numbers of replies and feedbacks a topic gets around here, and that's pretty normal I guess...but when it comes to a vote on who you think has the best version, there are so many criterias, it's just a matter of what makes a good CAW for you. Some focus on the faces, some on the attires, some on precision and details, others on variety. Add that to different quality in capture cards, angles, etc...that's why I usually don't vote unless I've downloaded / checked most of the CAWS featured in the poll. And the reality is, most of the times, my vote would go to one for the face, and another one for the attire...and mix them both after download.

that is because you are awesome and not a jackass, You have respect for other creators.

that is because you are awesome and not a jackass, You have respect for other creators.

It's just a matter of personal taste. See, in this case, I've downloaded them all...and I personally use ShatterTheSky's version. I think he had the best face of them all, and I really wanted the green version. Ruaidri's version didn't offer much, at least for me, variety in the entrance gear. In Pete's case, I think the pictures don't do his CAW justice here, cause I remember his face looking much better in-game that what's displayed here for some reasons. Really liked the attire tough (that's the one with the long coat, right ?)...but it didn't have the green version if I remember correctly, and had his ROH gear, which I don't really care for. For that alone, my vote has to go to AKZ on that one...which doesn't mean someone else couldn't feel otherwise.

once again proving this thread means nothing and has nothing to do with what caw is the best, just who is more popular. Bobby and pete's db is obviously a superior product however not being voted for. New Jack all over again. This thread is a joke.

Well techinically the best is a matter of opinion and the people of Caws.ws are voting on their opinion. So if you don't like it here's the door:

i2oglz.jpg

Don't let it hit you on the ass on your way out.

Archived