The Official TNA Bound For Glory 2012 PPV Discussion Thread

Dazman™

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh, that really sucks. I felt like Zema had a lot of potential and putting him over RVD would have done a lot for him.

He literally did nothing with the title since being champion. It seems like they just put the title on him in the hopes of Jesse Sorensen making it back sooner than expected and taking the title off of him. TNA didn't think that through because Sorensen is still far from full recovery and they just had a X-division champion, who nobody really cared enough about.

Hopefully this makes the X-Division championship relevant again.

Sheesh, that really sucks. I felt like Zema had a lot of potential and putting him over RVD would have done a lot for him.

He literally did nothing with the title since being champion. It seems like they just put the title on him in the hopes of Jesse Sorensen making it back sooner than expected and taking the title off of him. TNA didn't think that through because Sorensen is still far from full recovery and they just had a X-division champion, who nobody really cared enough about.

More like TNA did nothing with him as champion.

Either way, his reign sucked. The sooner it ended, the better.

I'm willing to bet Tara's Hollywood bf ends up being Dustin Diamond or some other C-rated star.

Either way, his reign sucked. The sooner it ended, the better.

I'm willing to bet Tara's Hollywood bf ends up being Dustin Diamond or some other C-rated star.

I've fast forwarded through all the KO segments for about the last month or so.

Damn, Storm looks like the Kool Aid man just delivered a money shot all over his face.

Archived