I have a Beautiful Beard RevFury's Daniel Bryan

RevFury

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wondering if you actually upload any of your caws? All I have read in your posts, is you fishing for compliments. Good work, but WWE '13, will be released before this Cody.

Whoa! I'm NOT "fishing" for compliments. I'm working on attire work as well as dealing with my life. I'm sorry for not Uploading my CAWs right this second, but I want suggestions to make them better. I will upload all of them, most likely by the end of the week. But please understand I'm trying as hard as I can to get these out fast.

I'm not sure if you meant it but That came off a little rude.....

& Thank you fan_DaleJr. :)

Yes, most CAW makers spend a lot of time on making their creations look the best they can.

Weeks are usually spent on perfecting them.

So RevFury is no different than others.

That being said, it is a shame that these are being worked on so late in the games life before WWE '13 arrives.

Yes, most CAW makers spend a lot of time on making their creations look the best they can.

Weeks are usually spent on perfecting them.

So RevFury is no different than others.

That being said, it is a shame that these are being worked on so late in the games life before WWE '13 arrives.

Thank you, and I know it I wish I could've started much earlier :fedup: Sorry about that. Did you cast your vote?

I don't know what's wrong but I just don't like this.I just don't feel it like the others do. :(

Good luck nonetheless.

Well any suggestions? Is it the face? Really not good?

Thank you :)

And Thank you for voting Italiano :cool:

-The eyebrows are a bit thin.You may have to make PT eyebrows if you can't make them bigger.And put them less angry.

-The neck looks big,he's a slim guy so thin it out.

-The jaw looks big but I think it's the neck.

-If the underwear isn't paint tooled then PT it.Saves layers and looks better.

This can help.

CodyRhodes.jpg

-The eyebrows are a bit thin.You may have to make PT eyebrows if you can't make them bigger.And put them less angry.

-The neck looks big,he's a slim guy so thin it out.

-The jaw looks big but I think it's the neck.

-If the underwear isn't paint tooled then PT it.Saves layers and looks better.

This can help.

CodyRhodes.jpg

:lol: I love how you bashed RevFury's Cody (probably the best Face Morph) when you need to go work on your Cody's Face Morphing, and Body for that matter. Somebody can't just admit, "Hey he made a better CAW". And WTF? NEVER post your CAW in someone elses Topic that is just Rude! No suggestions though Rev cause this is Stellar.

I am not bothered at all thank you so much for all the suggs DeadHaveRisen. I'll be adding them all and hope to get an update soon. Thank you for not continuing the fight. No reason for it :)

New Face Update. Better DHR? Still wrong? Also everyone else please tell me what you think.

While you shouldn't come to me if it's good,I have to say that I....

love it and will delete mine as soon as you finish it.It's food to see more people in the PS3 section.Hopefully WWE 13 won't be lacking with in any kind of wrestling promotion now that we have a variety of caw makers.

Archived