Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RevFury

I have a Beautiful Beard RevFury's Daniel Bryan

Thank you. Updated :cool:

Nose better? Worse? Suggestions?

Any attires you'd like to see? Also please feel free to suggest. I'm ALWAYS Up for them. :)

I hate to keep asking but Any suggestions? Here's a nose Comparison. Anyone see the problem?

2c714043.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This may not make since

Looks good as in "Gooooood" or Good as in "Okay"? Also Updated the face. Finally no idea what attires yet accept for his original attire is No Way Out/Over The Limit 2012

Sure! Perfect. That'll be the 2nd Attire, or should it be the Original?

Also How's the face? Still off? Okay? Really Good? Somewhat good? Better? Worse?....

Thank you. I'm glad, and I'm happy to be a part of the PS3 Family. Not the Best in the World but My Fire Burns.

This looks mind blowing. Best Rhode I've seen. Hand off, great you see you on the ps3 side man. Have you uploaded any of your caws? This looks epic. Please tell me that this has an entrance attire. :P

I judge a caw on what i first think when i open a topic and see the pics, instead of scrolling down, seeing what people have put then deciding, as soon as i saw the pics i thought, yep thats cody.... so too answer you're question is it good? really good etc, i would say its *censored*ing good lol :cool:

Thank you very much. :D First Attire is NWO/OTL 2012 (White w/ Pink Trim). Should it be the Original(For Universe Mode & Such) or an Alt? And Of Course there is going to be Entrance Attires :)

When you get this finished.. could you please PM me the face morph??(i'm on the 360)

this is absolutely great... best one I've seen this yr.

and his feet look default.. too long.

Thank you. I've edited the attire color yet again (Pics to come soon), still wasn't Colored enough for me....anyone else?

Just a quick question, Any Chance you can try an A.J Styles Or Daniel Bryan(If you can get pass the butt blur)? I've yet to see anybody get their faces right on PS3 without using Ruiadri's form.