Off Script Chapter?

King of Kong

So at this point, we have all accepted this list as the official list of achievements. Maybe I'm just being stubborn and don't want to admit I was wrong, but there is something about that list that bothers me more than anything else:

Off Script scenario cleared!

Clear the "Off Script" chapter.

Everything people have said about Attitude era mode says that there are only six chapters: Rise of DX, Austin 3:16, Brothers of Destruction, The Great One, Mankind, and all culminates with Wrestlemania 15. Nobody has said anything about a hidden chapter and when we see the screen that shows all of the chapters there doesn't seem to be room left for another locked one.

What is the deal with the Off Script chapter?

Im not sure, but i think it might just be random moments played out, like Jericho's debut interupting the rock and things like that. :)

This is what I think it is as well. Just hope they throw a couple of more recent matches in there as well. (Cena Vs Punk, MITB 2011)

Yeah that would be quite nice, maybe a Cena Vs Rock & Taker Vs Triple H.

They said thered be some matches in each storyline that maybe didnt actually happen, so that could be off the script....like itd follow history to a point, but have 1 or 2 matches in each mode that'd be made to help get the story from point a to b. Those matches there may be what that pertains to.

Yeah I see what you're talking about. The problem is in the achievement description, "Clear the Off Script chapter." In my view that says that there is a separate chapter called Off Script. If it were what you say wouldn't the achievement description be, "Clear the bonus matches in Attitude Era mode" or something like that?

This is what I think it is as well. Just hope they throw a couple of more recent matches in there as well. (Cena Vs Punk, MITB 2011)

I was thinking that maybe the off script chapter is just them relieving the Summer of Punk 2.0 angle and trying to somehow link that to the Attitude era in someway.

Allow me to explain:

offscript.jpg

As you can see to the far left, there is an "Off Script" chapter, that chapter consists of matches that occurred along the timeline of the major storylines. These matches feature some of the rising stars / mid carders that were popular at the time such as: Lita, Jericho, Edge & Christian. These matches can be unlocked while playing the main 6 chapters in the attitude era mode.

Allow me to explain:

offscript.jpg

As you can see to the far left, there is an "Off Script" chapter, that chapter consists of matches that occurred along the timeline of the major storylines. These matches feature some of the rising stars / mid carders that were popular at the time such as: Lita, Jericho, Edge & Christian. These matches can be unlocked while playing the main 6 chapters in the attitude era mode.

This is what I assumed this feature to be as well .

do u think there could be DLC add ons for this mode? im just saying....i hope not....dlc characters are enough. but tht screenshot explains, and i guess tht is how we can unlock Edge & christiain, Lita and other attitude roster

Allow me to explain:

offscript.jpg

This pretty much explains it.

Similar to the Legends vs Superstars thing in WWE All Stars that was separate from the main three story modes but unlocked along the way as content became available (Austin vs Punk, McIntyre vs Piper etc).

Archived