Update on Jack Swagger, Raven Comments on CM Punk

Guest Fight Me.

That's interesting news about Thwaggah. God knows he could something as a drastic as a face turn considering he's been stale ever since he lost the WHC despite having good in-ring skills and is fine on the mic.

Wtf Swagger as a face are u kidding me I want him to join Heyman

Bork Laser and Seem Puhnk are leagues above Jack Thwaggah in terms of relevence, though.

That's interesting news about Thwaggah. God knows he could something as a drastic as a face turn considering he's been stale ever since he lost the WHC despite having good in-ring skills and is fine on the mic.

Bork Laser and Seem Puhnk are leagues above Jack Thwaggah in terms of relevence, though.

There'll be another Best in the World, and another Next Big Thing. There's never be another All-American American! That's relevance at it's finest.

Swagger would fit in well with Punk and Heyman if he's given a prominent role in their gang and doesn't seem like their errand-boy.

Other than that, he could play a goofy face but I believe he needs to work a little more on his in-ring abilities before he returns to action. He needs to be a little more fast-paced and possibly learn how to utilise more moves, it'd give him a better look too.

Those names are neither funny, cool, original nor creative. You just look like an idiot.

Swagger as a face could easily, feud him with Cesaro over the US title (would work great for him if he was to become an All-American patriotic face just as Cesaro is all about anti-America) after Cesaro's feud with Christian of course.

Those names are neither funny, cool, original nor creative. You just look like an idiot.

Swagger as a face could easily, feud him with Cesaro over the US title (would work great for him if he was to become an All-American patriotic face just as Cesaro is all about anti-America) after Cesaro's feud with Christian of course.

Damn...nobody ever insults Lumpy's intelligence like that.

Damn...nobody ever insults Lumpy's intelligence like that.

I enjoy his posts, just those names are just poop.

Bork Laser has been Brocks official name for years plz

I'd love to see Swagger finally being relevant again. His whole World Heavyweight title reign was too rushed, and he was pushed into the main event after doing nothing for months. I think if he would be given time, I think he could be great.

All WWE need to do, is have him feud with Cesaro (a solid feud, with a good storyline.... not just some 1 month feud with no build up or anything). After that is over, bring in another contender and have some consistently good feuds, with Swagger holding the US title for around a year (building prestige, while putting over Swagger). He could be what the US title needs to help restore it to what it once was.

At least Soap and Ipse recognize the legitimacy of Brock's meme status. Creeping Death, you just a hatin'-ass, bitch-made nyukka and you GON' GIT GOT! I keed I keed

I hate him & I actually hope he gets fired.

Hey look we actually agree on something. I wouldn't mind him jobbing though if it means Hawkins can get a chance on the midcard.

Leave Thwaggah alone. Dude's a good talent that deserves another chance after his WHC run was pissed on by Le Creative Team.

Archived