The OFFICIAL WWE '13 achievement list

Dazz

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pictures make it seem a wee bit real than the other achievement list. I'm not really liking all those online achievements though, and the lack of universe mode achievements is strange, but maybe it's not showing secret achievements? Who knows. I prefer this list though since I would prefer a new match type and Create-A-Belt back, since I don't play universe unless it's for the achievements.

The pictures make it seem a wee bit real than the other achievement list. I'm not really liking all those online achievements though, and the lack of universe mode achievements is strange, but maybe it's not showing secret achievements? Who knows. I prefer this list though since I would prefer a new match type and Create-A-Belt back, since I don't play universe unless it's for the achievements.

What do you play then?

Especially if you red the other list.

Oh... Btw... The pics are mostly stolen from the older games. And the reading/writing of the names are horrible

What do you play then?

Oh... Btw... The pics are mostly stolen from the older games. And the reading/writing of the names are horrible

Exhibition? And yeah, I sorta figured that when I was looking at the pictures, but hey, they like to recycle stuff so who knows =P

What do you play then?

Exhibition?

Even with the old season mode? From the first SmackDowns?

What do you play then?

Exhibition?

I started playing WWE games with SvR2006 with friends, so I couldn't tell ya.

What do you play then?

Exhibition?

I started playing WWE games with SvR2006 with friends, so I couldn't tell ya.

Mh. Then lets say like 24/7 mode for whole self-created rosters and calender? Where everybody can cut a promo, text based, and everything could happen?

A winner is you!

Win 10 ranked matches.

that achievement name makes no sense. is sounds like it was named by a 5 year old.

Off Script scenario cleared!

Clear the "Off Script" chapter.

"Off Script" chapter? what the hell is that? and for what mode. cause we already know which chapters there are for AE mode.

Holy sh**t!!

Break the ring with an OMG Move (single player).

sorry, but they wouldn't name it 'Holy Sh**t'. you know WWE would not approve that.

Mankind scenario cleared!

Clear the "Mankind" chapter.

The Great One scenario cleared!

Clear the "The Great One" chapter.

Brothers of Destruction cleared!

Clear the "Brothers of Destruction" chapter.

Austin 3:16 scenario cleared!

Clear the "Austin 3:16" chapter.

Rise of D-X scenario cleared!

Clear the "Rise of D-X" chapter.

Road to WrestleMania XV cleared!

Clear the "Road to WrestleMania XV" chapter.

those names are way too plain and unoriginal. usually (as seen in the past SvR games) the achievement names will indicate something that happens with in the chapter.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Use Daniel Bryan to defeat Sheamus (single player, Exhibition Mode only).

why do THEY get their own chievo?

The rattlesnake is coming!?

Win by throwing an opponent through the window in Backstage Brawl (single player).

what hell does throwing someone through glass have to do with 'The rattlesnake'(Austin)?

The champ is here!

Create an original championship belt in the Championship Editor.

Create and destroy

Exhibition (Title Match) - Attack your opponent with a custom belt (single player).

i don't wanna get my hopes up. i got serious doubts we are getting this this year.

also, since we DO know we are getting a revamped 'Special Referee' match, those achievements from the other 'leaked' list makes alot of sense to have. where are the 'special ref' achievo's in this list?

A winner is you!

Win 10 ranked matches.

that achievement name makes no sense. is sounds like it was named by a 5 year old.

"Off Script" chapter? what the hell is that? and for what mode. cause we already know which chapters there are for AE mode.

Holy sh**t!!

sorry, but they wouldn't name it 'Holy Sh**t'. you know WWE would not approve that.

those names are way too plain and unoriginal. usually (as seen in the past SvR games) the achievement names will indicate something that happens with in the chapter.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Win by throwing an opponent through the window in Backstage Brawl (single player).

what hell does throwing someone through glass have to do with 'The rattlesnake'(Austin)?

The champ is here!

Create and destroy

Exhibition (Title Match) - Attack your opponent with a custom belt (single player).

i don't wanna get my hopes up. i got serious doubts we are getting this this year.

also, since we DO know we are getting a revamped 'Special Referee' match, those achievements from the other 'leaked' list makes alot of sense to have. where are the 'special ref' achievo's in this list?

I don't know. Thanks for breaking these down though. These achievements are so fake.

A winner is you!

Win 10 ranked matches.

Holy sh**t!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

The champ is here!

Create and destroy

Off-Script is part of the AE mode and yes is confirmed. What it is is things like Lita's feud with Trish, Edge and Christian stuff, Jericho stuff and more you get to play these things.

A winner is you!

Win 10 ranked matches.

Holy sh**t!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

The champ is here!

Create and destroy

Yep. What B-Dan said.

Plus "A winner is you!" is an internet meme and several games have those kind of things as achievement names.

Austin threw someone through a window once? I dunno, never watched WWF during those years, I'd switched off.

Why did Edge get an achievement last year? Or beating Taker as HBK on Legend at the WM arena in another game? Use your head.

Why wouldn't they name it that?

Honestly, the only thing that really captured my attention on this list was the "I Quit" Match bit, if one of the two achievement lists are real I would want it to be the other one. Not that I'm ragging on you for posting this Dazz, quite the opposite. Information even if its not verified at this point is for me at least, needed.

Honestly, the only thing that really captured my attention on this list was the "I Quit" Match bit, if one of the two achievement lists are real I would want it to be the other one. Not that I'm ragging on you for posting this Dazz, quite the opposite. Information even if its not verified at this point is for me at least, needed.

No, it's cool, you're not ragging on me, I just found this on GameFAQS. I'd like most of the other list to be true myself but like I said, there are elements of both I want and elements of both that seem screwy.

Glass shatters when you throw someone through it.

You know, Glass Shattering, like his theme intro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXdqIpPIJG0

To many achievements look like the ones of WWE 12...

Dunno but I call thise one fake

EDIT

Many of you keep saying how fake it seems But are not commenting on the stuff IF true,There's always a chance it's real

IF real..You happy about the return of I Quit&Create a Championship?

If real? I'm pissed off about the online achievements!

My view on this.

#1: I do not understand the logic of believing a list that was randomly posted by a random first-post member of the IGN forum, with no source... vs one on a website, which includes pictures. Which brings me to the next one...

#2: Only seen a first posts about the photos included in this list, but none commenting on how legit the pictures look. Sure, someone could create photos and add them. But some of these are very professional/seemingly hard to make with our limited videos/pictures thus far. The one's that strike me the most are the "I Just Keep Evolving" and "One of History's Greats". It's current HHH punching DX HHH, and vice-versa (except that may be HunterHH). Find me one photo of that occuring, and you'll shut me up. But how exactly is someone supposed to photoshop that picture, when there's. no original photo to work with? Just the way I see it.

#3: Going back to #1, I really believe the reason more of you self-consciously believe in the first list, without looking at the source being the most logical evidence, is because you want that one more. Same for those that believe the second is real. They both seem like real lists, with #2 actually looking a lot like last years in terms of cheesy titles and ridiculous challenges ("Thank You Edge" anyone?)

#4: I personally choose to believe neither of them. Because their not officially official yet. Until xbox360achievements and/or THQ reveals them, neither list is valid imo.

#5: Keep in mind, whether either list is real, making the other not, it doesn't mean the features in the would-be list aren't in the game. Meaning, is List 1 is the real one, it doesn't mean Create-A-Belt or I Quit won't be in the game. Same for list 2, and Universe mode additions.

#6: Where the hell is THQ in all this? It's the middle of a work week, and no one on the team (don't get me started on our "community manager" -_-) can tweet, update the site, ANYTHING, speaking about when to expect news, and talking about these lists?? F**K I miss Marcus...

Archived