The OFFICIAL WWE '13 achievement list

Dazz

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case no ones figured I out yet this is the official achievement list xbox360achievements are never wrong as far as I know http://myxboxlive.co...ments-detailed/

And

http://www.xbox360ac...3/achievements/

Yeah, as soon as the achievements list was posted a few days ago, I changed the thread title to say that it was the official list.

We've spent 6 pages of conversation discussing thoughts on the official achievements.

In case no ones figured I out yet this is the official achievement list xbox360achievements are never wrong as far as I know http://myxboxlive.co...ments-detailed/

And

http://www.xbox360ac...3/achievements/

Yeah, as soon as the achievements list was posted a few days ago, I changed the thread title to say that it was the official list.

We've spent 6 pages of conversation discussing thoughts on the official achievements.

So I noticed lol I just wanted to post that at the every end one I go from smackdownhotel (sure they stole it from somewhere else as there's no source) and the second of course from 360 achievements lol I'm just not happy at all with the online achievements

These titles sound like something an 8th grader would come up with. Down Let Down Your Guard? A Fresh Beginning? Weird wording = fake list. At least I hope to god.

Why are you hoping for it to be fake?Cause of the weird names for many of them?Not like the names matter

I want to get awarded for doing a catch finisher But I won't be reading the name and be like"Oh hey I didn't let my guard down"

I was hoping it was fake because the other list seemed way better. But at least this list confirms I Quit and CAB. And the "correct" wording would be Don't let your guard down. Not Don't Let Down Your Guard.

How are you supossed to get the win 10 ranked matches if everyone just cheats or leaves ??? Cheats meaning with hack moves etc , also glitchers

Also what is the highest rank achievement online how you meant to get that ???? Online matches suck

Only in All Stars I was able to get the online achievements thats it .

Anyone up for boosting ???

I still believe this list is not real

lol funnily enough i don,t want to believe it either. call me stubborn, but i will believe it when THQ confirms it

Even PWInsider mentioned it on their site now and they're the only people I trust for wrestling news so it's even more official.

Aim your anger at THQ for not confirming this days ago.

lol funnily enough i don,t want to believe it either. call me stubborn, but i will believe it when THQ confirms it

Even PWInsider mentioned it on their site now and they're the only people I trust for wrestling news so it's even more official.

no offense dude, but anyone can be wrong sometimes, even if you do trust them. my main distrust of this second list comes from the fact that it mysteriously appeared 24 hours after the first, plus it also mysteriously missed out any mention of universe mode from the first list. don,t get me wrong, i want create a belt in the game too, so i hope i,m proven wrong. i wouldn,t be surprised if the real truth lies somewhere between both lists

no offense dude, but anyone can be wrong sometimes, even if you do trust them. my main distrust of this second list comes from the fact that it mysteriously appeared 24 hours after the first, plus it also mysteriously missed out any mention of universe mode from the first list. don,t get me wrong, i want create a belt in the game too, so i hope i,m proven wrong. i wouldn,t be surprised if the real truth lies somewhere between both lists

Here's the thing though, with PWInsider, I know for sure they don't post rumour or whatever unless they have absolute proof that what they're about to report on is true. Sure, they can be wrong but in my years reading them, they haven't been so far, not even once.

There are also a lot of secret achievements that I guess will revolve around AE Mode as well as Universe Mode but we won't know exactly until people unlock them after October 30th.

Archived