The OFFICIAL WWE '13 achievement list

Dazz

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see it being official (but then I thought the same of the other one too) but I just hate the thought of having to play online to get maximum rank in Ranked Matches.

At least we don't have to have something downloaded 10 times though, I think that's a telling sign that they recognise the issues people had with CC.

This one seems more official due to the pictures with them.

No way this is real. It has not one achievement for Universe which would make no sense

Win a match using a Custom Superstar in WWE Universe mode (single player).

most of those pictures are from previous games. Also they wouldn't name a Achievement 'Holy S**t ' it would be 'OMG! ' just like the crowd chants.

You've never seen a huge spot happen in wrestling then to have missed the "holy s**t" chants.

Also, Senna.....I'm having difficulty understanding why you think the wording of "Create a championship using Championship Editor" or whatever it says could sound false.

Alone the fact that it just showed up after the other one should tell you something.

PS: everybody can add pictures

PPS: the text sounds just false.

"Create a Title in Championship editor"

yeah that both could have been made by the same person

More that a few people started to create their own archievment list.

most of those pictures are from previous games. Also they wouldn't name a Achievement 'Holy S**t ' it would be 'OMG! ' just like the crowd chants.

You've never seen a huge spot happen in wrestling then to have missed the "holy s**t" chants.

Also, Senna.....I'm having difficulty understanding why you think the wording of "Create a championship using Championship Editor" or whatever it says could sound false.

Create in a Editor seems wrong >.<

Also... "Clear x storyline"

"Clear"?????????????

tho i admit some of these sound like they been in other games but i wont believe anything intill xboxachievements have it

That's what I'm gonna do because both lists so far seem legit but have things about them that I'm not sure about.

I could see this being the real one, and I hope it is, because it confirms "I Quit" and custom championships.

Plus I'm sure Bret and Shamrock had a few I Quit matches didn't they? (not against each other though)

Plus Championship Editor makes more sense as a returning/new feature so we can create our own stage, arena and edit a title to go along with custom Universe.

Archived