Why aren't we allowed adult topics?

JGPLX.

Some people just love to jump to conclusions. I never said I want to have an adult forum, I was just wondering why the 'Sexiest Women' thread is allowed but other things aren't, especially when the reason is 'kids know what they're getting when they go into that'.

I was actually quite surprised that the topic in Gen Chat about sex in a public place was kept open, so that's why I made this topic.

And I don't think people understand that you can have an intelligent discussion about something related to sex. It's not like I want 1000 topics like 'when did you last wank?' on this forum. Look at the 'Sex' topic that 101rsmith made. It's actually a proper discussion, not just a bunch of horny virgins(who ironically are in the Sexiest Women thread :hqhq: )

This topic is a spam fest really.

You don't know what spam is, do you?

Some people just love to jump to conclusions. I never said I want to have an adult forum, I was just wondering why the 'Sexiest Women' thread is allowed but other things aren't, especially when the reason is 'kids know what they're getting when they go into that'.

I was actually quite surprised that the topic in Gen Chat about sex in a public place was kept open, so that's why I made this topic.

And I don't think people understand that you can have an intelligent discussion about something related to sex. It's not like I want 1000 topics like 'when did you last wank?' on this forum. Look at the 'Sex' topic that 101rsmith made. It's actually a proper discussion, not just a bunch of horny virgins(who ironically are in the Sexiest Women thread :hqhq: )

This topic is a spam fest really.

You don't know what spam is, do you?

They are talking about me being in Dazman's pant's. If you do not find this as spam, or going off topic, then you're not very bright.

It's going off topic, Not spam. You proved yourself to be not so bright.

I never said I was so bright. Stay on topic, and don't quote me back.

#fckthepolice #stupidbitch #YOLO

Anyway, I'd just like to note that the sex age in the UK is 16(and it is a British site ;) ), and although the US is higher, I'm sure there's other countries where the age of consent is not as high.

Once again, I don't want every other topic to be about sex. I'm not gonna make any sex topics at this point in time. It was just a query. Ernez and Hellhammer answered it fine, but it seems some other members just love to be dicks.

Clearly two people are idiots that didn't read the OP and/or didn't use their brains before posting.

Well, first I read and re-read the OP to let it sink in.

Then I used my brains based on the fact I staffed a forum with a much bigger membership than this one with people ranging fromt he ages of 13 to 65.

Try again without flaming.

I didn't actually mean you, but if you're insecure about me calling you an idiot, then you're probably an idiot.

I think we do a pretty good job of having adult/mature topics. The aboriton/Suicide/Immigration stuff is a good thing to discuss wth maturity. Much better than "When was your last wank" that could be going on.

I meant adult as in sex-related topics, and not stuff as immature as 'when was your last wank'.

Archived