So with Community Creations working perfectly since the latest server change THQ did *Knocks on wood* is this a good sign in WWE'13?

SuicidalKissesProduction™

Except that they just now, according to Misery, fixed it.

It took them a full year to fix it, and only managed to fix it now that traffic has decreased dramatically.

Next year when traffic is back up again...yeah...

It's 2 months from the release of WWE'13 and WWE'12 was just now, MAYBE, finally fixed.

Bode well it does not.

You based it on a release by THQ?

Did you expect them to say that their efforts were ineffectual and WWE'13 would suffer the same issues?

No I based this off experience as well, which clearly neither one of you have much of being online on WWE'12. I haven't had a single issue searching/loading/viewing or downloading anything no matter the period of time.

I think it will be just as bad. The only reason it works so well now is because the got rid of so much undownloded content. That and traffic being so low now.

^ This.

The first few months of WWE '13 will be the same because people will keep uploading a huge amount of stuff, no matter what.

Yeah I think its so stupid on their part to brag that they got the servers for WWE12 working. It's like "congrats guys it only took you month till the release of the new game to fix the problem of the old one" Clearly I support the guys since I've been buying WWE games since Playstation 1 days but its like they sit in the office, play the game before anyone has it and go "great the server is perfect!" then when the game is released and EVERYONE is on it like 24/7 they don't understand why all of a sudden the server isn't working properly. Like they are seriously sitting around in the office scratching their heads and just sitting there trying to connect just like the rest of us. Now as stated since not as many people get on someone in the office is like "GUYS I THINK WE FIXED IT!!!" Then they release news that the server is fixed.

Yeah I think its so stupid on their part to brag that they got the servers for WWE12 working. It's like "congrats guys it only took you month till the release of the new game to fix the problem of the old one" Clearly I support the guys since I've been buying WWE games since Playstation 1 days but its like they sit in the office, play the game before anyone has it and go "great the server is perfect!" then when the game is released and EVERYONE is on it like 24/7 they don't understand why all of a sudden the server isn't working properly. Like they are seriously sitting around in the office scratching their heads and just sitting there trying to connect just like the rest of us. Now as stated since not as many people get on someone in the office is like "GUYS I THINK WE FIXED IT!!!" Then they release news that the server is fixed.

:hqhq: Sadly this deserves a #TrueStory along with a #Winning!

I still have some issues with it, the game hanging on completion of the download or right after it "saves" or even just trying to exit the online menu, it hangs on downloading news feed. But overall it is a lot better than what it was, but still does not say much for WWE 13. Diablo 3 had a huge server issue on launch day, WWE 12 had a huge server issue until almost the launch day of 13, my hopes are not too high hahaha

Archived