Before there were "Superstars", there was only one...(UPLOADED TO XBOX LIVE!!!-----SEPT. 5, 2012)

ANTI-

((SEPTEMBER 3, 2012))

The thing about trying to capture 2 different phases of Graham's career is that you have to take into account the fact that he was older and slightly bigger, with a thick jawline in his 2nd tie-dye run with the WWF. I had to take an approach I haven't taken in years, where I knew I couldn't nail a CAW like I want to from as up close as you can possibly view it, so I focused more on just getting it to look as brilliant and spot-on as it could look from regular gameplay distance to make you still feel as though you may as well be playing with an in-game model of the guy, and I think I succeeded in the aspect. So I guess I'm happy with it, even if what you're seeing is attire 1 showing a jawline that's particularly spot-on for Graham in his prime, and then attire 2 having no choice but for me to have work around a jawline and body more suited for the era captured in attire 1. But I still do love it :)

Just needs a moveset if Tyrant doesn't feel like contributing an attire, and this'll be up in 2 days tops. :nod:

ATTIRE 2: '87

0004775.jpg

0004776.jpg

0004778.png

0004781.jpg

0004786.jpg

0004788.jpg

0004790.jpg

and I guess another shot of attire/look 1:

0004784.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last guy for '12, just because I broke my left wrist in a moshpit at a Straight Line Stitch show, so I'm kinda one-armed (lol) and I don't have the money for another few days to just say "Oh hey, how about I go out awhile?"..lol...perhaps a preview of where I wanna go for '13, but anyone who follows my shit knows better.... I may unintentionally be the most unpredictable CAW maker on here, in terms of both who I make and when or whether or not a CAW's even getting finished...lol...

This, however, I'm only really doing 2 attires for then rapidly uploading him once I watch some matches and get to know his moveset a little better. I've never really followed much of his work until recently.

I give you...

"Superstar" Billy Graham

0004774.jpg

0004767.jpg

0004762.jpg

Face 2 is done. Only have like 3 layers left tops to work out the attires, so I won't go for an entrance shirt. His pants are gonna need all the detail they can get. I'll try to post some pics of his bearded face in a little bit. Tyrant MIGHT be helping me out on the tie-dye bleached looking pants. I kinda need the help, being temporarily without the use of an arm...but if he's not up to it after all, it's no biggie. I'll find a way to get this out there for any oldschool heads who want it. :cool:

Archived