DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

At the end of the day, the current star you want aren't in. And the Attitude Era stars are. And NOTHING will change that. Nothing at all lol

23347359.jpg

That wasn't a opinion...

lol this.

thirded.

seriously, ZRR, just pleasee for once, shut up about you wanting divas in and some not and how some people should be in the game and they aren't etc. etc. we understand your opinion, we're tired of it.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day, the current star you want aren't in. And the Attitude Era stars are. And NOTHING will change that. Nothing at all lol

23347359.jpg

That wasn't a opinion...

lol this.

thirded.

seriously, ZRR, just pleasee for once, shut up about you wanting divas in and some not and how some people should be in the game and they aren't etc. etc. we understand your opinion, we're tired of it.

well I could care less about yours :dx:

On-topic:

For AE I would only be thinking about Kurt Angle, Rikishi and Sable for now. Yeah and ofcourse either AE or current Goldust ofcourse! haha

Yayyyy , i want Sable toooo !!!! :-D

It would just be SO awesome if Sable would make it in.

The only thing that would make it epic if beside Sable, Mae Young would be in as well!

23347359.jpg

That wasn't a opinion...

lol this.

thirded.

your arrogance frustrates many people. just saying.

What I said was fact. A fact is something that can't be disputed or changed. The fact is, there are attitude era stars in this game. Another fact is that the current stars you WANT are not on the game at the moment. DLC is a possibility, but at this current moment they aren't in. Those are facts not opinions. You're mad? I know. Continue hating on the attitude era and it's fans, also keep making an ass out of yourself. :)

23347359.jpg

That wasn't a opinion...

lol this.

thirded.

Likewise.

Fun fact of the day: Mae Young was more over than Zack Ryder ever was or will be.

Survivor Series 2011 says hello.

Oh it was in New York? In his hometown? lol I would hope he got cheered in his hometown when he had no match. And even then those chants were weak as shit.

Ryder is still quite over but Ryder Haters gonna hate.

NO Ryder WAS over. He's not even that over anymore. He barely gets a pop anymore. His star is fading lol

Fun fact of the day: Mae Young was more over than Zack Ryder ever was or will be.

Oh it was in New York? In his hometown? lol I would hope he got cheered in his hometown when he had no match. And even then those chants were weak as shit.

#Areyouseriousbro? You must be deaf. Quit hating and watch that match again. The cheers were LOUD when Zack's music hit. As well as the "WE WANT RYDER" throughout the match.

#Areyouseriousbro? You must be deaf. Quit hating and watch that match again. The cheers were LOUD when Zack's music hit. As well as the "WE WANT RYDER" throughout the match.

Don't bother with him he is just a typical ryder hater its like talkin to a brick wall.

we shouldn't have to make caws of guys that should be in. I don't wanna waste my caw slots on guys who wear in wwe 12 taken out of WWE 13 and might not be DLC its stupid.

No one not in 'deserves' to be in. The game is based on the TV product WWE has plus the Attitude Era, and if Yoshi Tatsu or Michael McGillicutty don't deserve to be on those shows, they don't deserve to be in the game.

You're completely ignoring fact and logic because you're selfish, kid.

Alright, but I give nary a (expletive) about promos or pops.

And that's fine. But most people do. And they're not making the game for you. They're making it for everyone.

So say you were gonna make a game, and you wanted to make as many people happy as possible. Are you gonna drop a product with no-named wrestlers, or are you gonna strive to have the most popular product you can by adding legends and the such?

Face it; if the WWE wanted these guys in the game, they would be in the game. It's the reason DiBiase and Jinder Mahal are in, even though they couldn't squeeze a reaction out of the fans if their lives depended on it.

And ZRR, you've proven time and and time out you aren't the type of fan WWE caters to. Youre inane opinions, comments and selfishness all boil down to nothing considering you're STILL going to buy the game. And don't act like you're not, because if you weren't you wouldn't spend so much of your time discussing it.

WWE depends on it's casual fans, because they are the majority of the WWE Universe. They are the ones who WON'T buy the game if it doesn't have what they want, as has become apparent by the poor sales of past titles that didn't feature legends.

You're whiny, selfish and at the end of the day it means nothing, because even though you obviously know you're not gonna get your way, you still take it on yourself to try and ruin the experience for everyone else.

Archived