DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I barely play WWE 13 anymore. When i do i'm usually just achievement hunting. Hopefully 2K will be willing to try and get a patch out, and make sure we're told by someone other than Sitterson.

• 1 month later...

I barely play WWE 13 anymore. When i do i'm usually just achievement hunting. Hopefully 2K will be willing to try and get a patch out, and make sure we're told by someone other than Sitterson.

Hope so as I want to return to WWE'13 but I just don't see why I should due to the problems and whatnot(haven't played since late January I think so the problems may already have been dealt with, highly doubt it though lol)

Hope so as I want to return to WWE'13 but I just don't see why I should due to the problems and whatnot(haven't played since late January I think so the problems may already have been dealt with, highly doubt it though lol)

which problems?

which problems?

Honestly, I don't even remember now lol. I just remember that a build up of small problems made me give up lol.

which problems?

Honestly, I don't even remember now lol. I just remember that a build up of small problems made me give up lol.

in caw mode? universe? or what? lol

which problems?

in caw mode? universe? or what? lol

Mostly matches and CCs

Aww :( When I saw this updated I was hoping the read "2K announces Special DLC Pack for WWE'13 to welcome the WWE Games Community to 2K Sports" Silly, Silly me.

The series isn't big enough to warrant something like that, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What about The Shield ??? What happens there added in WWE 2K14 and there outdated, being there not in a faction anymore , or released or being jobbers by fall 2013???

austin3035?

Umm I don't see that jobber part happening. But I agree they need to have them in some kind of singles attire.

This Topic is pinned at the top of the page. There is no need to Bump it.

I think he's on mobile. I have to do that with topics too when I'm so far back and I want to get to the last page.

I completely forgot about that :P

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any new DLC out since the one where we got Tensai, S2H, and Cesaro?

All 3 of them were from different packs :P

These are the DLC Packs:

Content Group #1 – “Attitude Era” Superstars Pack - October 30, 2012
“Attitude Era” Superstars Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Sexay, Gangrel and Val Venis
Accelerator – enables players to unlock all in-game items, as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes
Each WWE Superstar will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 via PlayStation Network.
The Accelerator will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 via PlayStation Network.
Content Group #2 – WWE Superstars Pack - December 2012
WWE Superstars Tensai, Ryback, Drew McIntyre and Yoshi Tatsu
WWE Divas AJ Lee and Natalya
Undertaker “Ministry of Darkness” alternate attire
Championship Title Pack - 10 new Championships:
- WWE John Cena United States Championship (Word Life)
- WCW Cruiserweight Championship
- WCW World Tag Team Championship
- WCW Hardcore Championship
- WCW n.W.o. World Heavyweight Championship
- WCW United States Championship
- ECW Classic World Heavyweight Championship
- ECW World Television Championship
- ECW World Tag Team Championship
- AWA Classic World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker “Ministry of Darkness” alternate attire will be available free of charge
Each WWE Superstar and Diva will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 via PlayStation Network.
The Championship Title Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 via PlayStation Network.
Content Group #3 – You’re Welcome in Five Languages Pack - January 2013
WWE Superstars Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso
WWE Diva Layla
“Attitude Era” Legends Brian Pillman and Chainsaw Charlie
Moves Pack - 20 new moves:
- Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock
- Chris Jericho's Lionsault
- Triangle Dropkick
- The Hart Lock
- Top Rope Super German Suplex
- Superkick/Pedigree Combo
- Delayed Vertical Suplex Powerslam
- Omega Driver
- Airplane Spin
- Top Rope Brainbuster
- Flapjack/Cutter Combo
- Small Package Driver
- Sleeper Suplex
- Brock Lock
- Spinning Double Leg Takedown
- Fujiwara Armbar
- Pin-Up Strong
- Lift Single Underhook DDT
- Corner Back Elbow Strikes
- Half-Nelson Backbreaker
WWE Diva Layla will be available free of charge
Each WWE Superstar will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $0.99 via PlayStation Network.
The Moves Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $1.99 via PlayStation Network.

Archived