DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THQ is dead.... meaning no more DLC and the patch that Aubrey promised.

RIP: 1989 - 2013.

Aubrey already cleared that up. (Poor and stupid but still)

What did he say exactly about the patch??

That the DLC 3 pack was meant or something like that.

Same, as long as we got new wrestlers, moves, entrances, arenas, attires, events, PPVs, match types, and more. They wouldn't have to start from scratch either, with past designs to go on.

Yeah they could even add Legends if they ran out of people.

so the DLC3 was the supposed patch??

More than likely but we'll never know for sure as it wont be released now.

Is that confirmed?

I can't remember where exactly I read it (It could be in the Take Two takes over WWE games thread) but I remember seeing a quote from a reliable source that they wouldn't be releasing the planned THQ patch not that the company has dissolved.

Is that confirmed?

I can't remember where exactly I read it (It could be in the Take Two takes over WWE games thread) but I remember seeing a quote from a reliable source that they wouldn't be releasing the planned THQ patch not that the company has dissolved.

Argh, bullshit. They should at least try to finish what they promised.

Is that confirmed?

They can't... there isn't a company anymore... now if Take2 contracts yukes, there is a very small chance they could release the patch, but I doubt it since they don't have a wwe 13 budget on the books.

THQ cannot release a patch because my understanding was that the patch was being worked on since November, but wasn't finished. So, if you don't have a company, you don't have money to pay to finish the patch.

Is that confirmed?

THQ have dissolved as a company now so they can't finish what they promised.

Is that confirmed?

Yes they should. Wrestlefest was completed but they just didnt release it.

Crossface and Sharpshooter, depending on the move used, should be catching finishers as well. Same with F5, considering FU and G2S are catching finishers as well, and all three start out with Samoan clutch.

Why isn't any of the spears catching finishers?

Wasent it more to do with noobs complaining about spears being spammed online.

That's a really dumb if they did it because of that. You'd need a finisher to perform the catching spear. I don't see how they thought that would be spammed.

Why isn't any of the spears catching finishers?

Wasent it more to do with noobs complaining about spears being spammed online.

That's a really dumb if they did it because of that. You'd need a finisher to perform the catching spear. I don't see how they thought that would be spammed.

Well I remember in WWE 12 they said something about removing a stack of spears in the game because people spammed them online.

Archived