DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

Could anyone be as kind as to provide me with step by step instructions on how to prevent losing things when downloading DLC 3? would be much appreciated :D

Once you have downloaded the DLC from WWE Shop, Back out to the Title Menu. Press the Start Button, the game will load up as usual, The DLC will then appear in menus and all of your creations will be there as well. That's what I do, I have never lost anything but to be safe, you could turn off your Xbox/PS3 after the DLC has been downloaded from WWE Shop and then turn it back on again.

Ive still yet to try out DLC pack 3 or 2.

How come? Afraid that u may lose your universe settings? Only thing that really interested me was the title pack in dlc 2 and the moves for dlc 3. I've always been a legends guy myself

No its just ive become increasingly bored with the game. The only time I generally play the game is when the little un want to play it otherwise I tend not to play the game. A few extra characters that have no interest to me hasent really got me playing the game.

I guess it comes down to I played 2010 all year round and loved it especially CAW mode but 2011, 12 & 13 has practically been the same and THQ keeps pissing about with the controls that I havent been a fan of and to be fair there are far more interesting games to play than the same old punch kick suplex pin game.

The series really needs a major overhaul.

yeah i feel you.. i thought restarting universe would help reignite my desire to play... but i ended up trading it in for a 21$ credit lol a 21$credit out of 80$ i spent on the game... sad... so sad lol

i loved 2010 so much minus career mode but yeah i can tell you come from the old school like me i still have sd sym - svr07 so i have those great games to play but i'll never buy wwe13 again unless it does get patched which i'm seriously doubtful it will

I dunno why people have bugs in the game. It must be down to their copy of the game as the time I have spent on it I never encountered any. 2010 was the bees knees. The Cena/HHH is so much fun especially with 2 players shame they ditched 2 player stories after that. Yes career sucked but then it just got repetitive. I myself started to go back onto the 2nd sd game KYR and did enjoy it.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could anyone be as kind as to provide me with step by step instructions on how to prevent losing things when downloading DLC 3? would be much appreciated :D

Once you have downloaded the DLC from WWE Shop, Back out to the Title Menu. Press the Start Button, the game will load up as usual, The DLC will then appear in menus and all of your creations will be there as well. That's what I do, I have never lost anything but to be safe, you could turn off your Xbox/PS3 after the DLC has been downloaded from WWE Shop and then turn it back on again.

Ive still yet to try out DLC pack 3 or 2.

How come? Afraid that u may lose your universe settings? Only thing that really interested me was the title pack in dlc 2 and the moves for dlc 3. I've always been a legends guy myself

No its just ive become increasingly bored with the game. The only time I generally play the game is when the little un want to play it otherwise I tend not to play the game. A few extra characters that have no interest to me hasent really got me playing the game.

I guess it comes down to I played 2010 all year round and loved it especially CAW mode but 2011, 12 & 13 has practically been the same and THQ keeps pissing about with the controls that I havent been a fan of and to be fair there are far more interesting games to play than the same old punch kick suplex pin game.

The series really needs a major overhaul.

yeah i feel you.. i thought restarting universe would help reignite my desire to play... but i ended up trading it in for a 21$ credit lol a 21$credit out of 80$ i spent on the game... sad... so sad lol

i loved 2010 so much minus career mode but yeah i can tell you come from the old school like me i still have sd sym - svr07 so i have those great games to play but i'll never buy wwe13 again unless it does get patched which i'm seriously doubtful it will

I dunno why people have bugs in the game. It must be down to their copy of the game as the time I have spent on it I never encountered any. 2010 was the bees knees. The Cena/HHH is so much fun especially with 2 players shame they ditched 2 player stories after that. Yes career sucked but then it just got repetitive. I myself started to go back onto the 2nd sd game KYR and did enjoy it.

yeah man after i got back earlier today i popped in SYM and really started getting immersed with that.. (first time i created myself and went thru season mode, i usually used to just play with an in-game character) all i know is i'm having loads of fun right now and ric flair better give me a title shot if he knows what's good for him LOL

Do you guys think DDP and Goldust will eventually become available to download individually, or should my brother and I download the fan axxess pass now before buying who we want? We only want 7 of the dlc characters, but really want DDP (and Goldust, to a lesser extent). DDP was our favorite wrestler growing up when we used to watch WCW.

Do you guys think DDP and Goldust will eventually become available to download individually, or should my brother and I download the fan axxess pass now before buying who we want? We only want 7 of the dlc characters, but really want DDP (and Goldust, to a lesser extent). DDP was our favorite wrestler growing up when we used to watch WCW.

As far as im aware I think Goldust is a Fan Axcess exclusive. So he wont ever be avaliable to buy singulary.

No they wont. THQ clearly stated that they were exclusives for Fan Axxess customers and were used as a way to promote that so whether you buy Fan Axxess or not depends on how badly you want them. Neither of them are anything special in the game though.

No they wont. THQ clearly stated that they were exclusives for Fan Axxess customers and were used as a way to promote that so whether you buy Fan Axxess or not depends on how badly you want them. Neither of them are anything special in the game though.

I know they stated that, but other companies have released exclusive content months after release before, so I'm not sure if in the past THQ ever did. I haven't started attitude era or universe mode yet, don't really know what they are about as i havent played a wwe game in a while. would I be able to use DDP and Goldust in both modes?

I know they stated that, but other companies have released exclusive content months after release before, so I'm not sure if in the past THQ ever did. I haven't started attitude era or universe mode yet, don't really know what they are about as i havent played a wwe game in a while. would I be able to use DDP and Goldust in both modes?
Universe Mode: Yes.

Attitude Era Mode: No.

Plus, wouldn't making the wrestlers in the game kinda like their real life counterpart, entrances, movesets, attires, and info take up a lot of time and money? I'm sure it's not easy making a DDP or Ministry Undertaker though I don't see the relevance of making and releasing the latter....

Am I the only one who thinks we deserve more DLC? Other games get weekly DLC, so why can't we?

1. With our 24/7 hate posts towards THQ? We don't deserve them.

2. Like someone else said... Adding Wrestlers (or jus moves) would mean complete new mo-capping, less people working on WWE'14, 100 days for each wrestler, etc... Only to get more hate posts towards THQ because D'Lo Brown doesn't have his Leg Drop

They're licenses are being sold off tomorrow.

Yeah true! I've already read about it.

Could have been told us that the patch was not going to be released or something!!!!!!

They didn't say they were doing a patch anyways.

So if their license get sold tomorrow will the servers and CC still work?'

just asking

I don't think anyone knows 100% but with the Servers being THQ's own, It's highly possible that they will be shut down once the WWE License belongs to someone else.

They actually did, I believe so.

Aubrey said they had been working on a patch since the beginning of november

Well that's your problem right there. :P

LOL i know but he wasn't the only one those tech guys on the thq forums said it too... before they mysteriously disappeared... Imagine that LOL

Archived