DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah thanks. So no new DLC. :( Guess 2K will be focusing solely on 2K14 rather than do anything for WWE 13....

They announced all the dlc before the game was even released. I don't understand why every year some people imagine they will give us new dlc packs that were previously unannounced. It has never happened before. Yes Kane was make good dlc but it wasnt a pack and it was a "our bad we *censored*ed up royally" dlc.

Ah thanks. So no new DLC. :( Guess 2K will be focusing solely on 2K14 rather than do anything for WWE 13....

They announced all the dlc before the game was even released. I don't understand why every year some people imagine they will give us new dlc packs that were previously unannounced. It has never happened before. Yes Kane was make good dlc but it wasnt a pack and it was a "THQ" dlc.

Fixed

I'm just glad that when Microsoft's Xbox One comes out, Xbox Live will transfer over to actual money instead of 'Microsoft Points' it will make buying things off Xbox Live much easier like on PSN.

Hopefully all of the DLC from WWE'13 will be in WWE2k14, I don't see why it shouldn't be.

Because *Censored* you. ~ sincerely, the THQ 3 stooges.

I'm just glad that when Microsoft's Xbox One comes out, Xbox Live will transfer over to actual money instead of 'Microsoft Points' it will make buying things off Xbox Live much easier like on PSN.

Hopefully all of the DLC from WWE'13 will be in WWE2k14, I don't see why it shouldn't be.

Because *Censored* you. ~ sincerely, the THQ 3 stooges.

michael-cole_zps08de8b5f.jpg

Grand Master Pepsay!

• 1 month later...

I can see you can get a few extra moves in one of the packs, but do you get new moves in any of the other packs? The one move I really want is the double team ''backbreaker and top rope leg drop''... which was the finisher of Too Cool (tennesee jam)... does the move come with them?

Nope

• 1 month later...

I guess when you buy a wrestler, you unlock his move. As for your question specifically, unfortunately you cannot get that move in the game from what I know. If it isn't on Too Cool, chances are that it isn't in the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can see you can get a few extra moves in one of the packs, but do you get new moves in any of the other packs? The one move I really want is the double team ''backbreaker and top rope leg drop''... which was the finisher of Too Cool (tennesee jam)... does the move come with them?

Probably not since like everyone said,they are not in the game. Anyways the Tennessee Jam was actually just the name for Sexay's leg drop,not their tag finish. Also they tag finish was not a backbreaker leg drop per say,it was actually what later was used by AMW as the Death Sentence finisher

Archived