Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle

Goldust - heel

William Regal

Test

Steve Blackmen

Brain Pillmen

The fact you want all those Legends and one current star worries me.

It doesn't surprise me he hate the current era of wwe and dick rides the attitude era all the time.

And you dick ride current stars. The irony.

this.

Funny nobody really talks about wanting a large portion of both. They want all of one or the other. Every single current "star" has to be there right down to the lowest one on the totem pole. nobody else allowed. I would take a huge hit in graphics to get in over 100-150 of different era guys. That's my opinion though. Compromise for christ sake. Personally I favor the attitude guys and before but I would like current guys too.

It's a current game called WWE 13 so yes it should feature the current roster. It's not called WWE 13 + 1999 & 2000. They need to make two games to please everyone if you ask me. They could make so much more money from it so everyone wins in the end.

It has current stars. Just not the ones SOME of you WANT. Yet it still has current stars. So don't make it seem like it has no current stars.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DLC PACK 1 Legends Pack:

The Ultimate Warrior

Ric Flair

Macho Man Randy Savage

Razor Ramon

Old School Undertaker

Psycho Sid

DLC PACK 2 Current Stars:

Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle

Goldust - heel

William Regal

Test

Steve Blackmen

Brain Pillmen

It doesn't surprise me he hate the current era of wwe and dick rides the attitude era all the time.

this.

Funny nobody really talks about wanting a large portion of both. They want all of one or the other. Every single current "star" has to be there right down to the lowest one on the totem pole. nobody else allowed. I would take a huge hit in graphics to get in over 100-150 of different era guys. That's my opinion though. Compromise for christ sake. Personally I favor the attitude guys and before but I would like current guys too.

It's a current game called WWE 13 so yes it should feature the current roster. It's not called WWE 13 + 1999 & 2000. They need to make two games to please everyone if you ask me. They could make so much more money from it so everyone wins in the end.

They tried that approach with SVR2009 & Legend of WrestleMania. The result? Both bombed.

I thought the Prime Time Players got decent reactions personally, but I see what you mean.

JTG

Yoshi Tatsu

And Trent Barreta also got good reactions.

and JTG is the only jobber to have a full entrance on Raw this year. Not once but, twice.

Next year they should go back to how wwe12 was mostly current guys and 9-12 Legends + a Legends DLC Pack. 32 is too much.

No they shouldn't. That would lessen how many people are gonna be in the game.

lol, do you seriously think that if the Attitude guys weren't in they would have put in the no-names? You're delusional.

This year has the best roster in a LONG time. Much better than last year. People need to realize that THQ is gonna make a LOT of money off of this game, and they're not gonna make the mistake of lessening the Legends list next year.

GET. OVER. IT. Your side lost. You guys want something that isn't popular.

Well, Rikishi confirmed himself as DLC with his "Too Cool Reunion" tweet, I assume that also means S2H and Grandmaster Sexay. I read on here that WWE wants Ryback in the game, and I'm pretty sure Tensai will be in (I wonder if they have 2 versions of him, 1 is Tensia, the other is Attitude Era Albert?)

Other than those 5, and the confirmed ones, I don't know who else will be DLC. As an HBK fan I want a current version of him before he retired.

^Aren't you one of the lonely members on this side who likes the current Cena and wants him to become WWE Champ as soon as possible?

Also not popular...

No I am. And that has nothing to do with this. Also As for Cena being champ it's not popular on the internet but it sure is everywhere else so that is wrong also.

While Current stars and as a current star fan are not as big or wanted as the AE. So Hylton is right and you look like an idiot bringing things up that has nothing to do with the topic or discussion at hand.

Current Fans didn't lose the only reason this game has so many legends is because of how upset legend fans got and complained that they never had a good legends game and thq gave in this year. Also they only went this way to save there own asses from going bankrupt.

So from the look of THQ we will have at least 1 more year of 1/2 legends because pre-orders are up they are most likely on the planning process for 14.

DLC PACK 1 Legends Pack:

The Ultimate Warrior

Ric Flair

Macho Man Randy Savage

Razor Ramon

Old School Undertaker

Psycho Sid

DLC PACK 2 Current Stars:

Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle

Goldust - heel

William Regal

Test

Steve Blackmen

Brain Pillmen

this.

I wouldn't mind that as long as they made it linkable like 09 and LOWM. But until that all happens, which might not be anytime soon, I think this is the best way. The only people who are missing that you all want are guys like Beretta, Reks(who is gone), ect. Tensai, Ryback will probably be dlc. Lets wait for dlc to be announced before we jump to conclusions. If most of those guys including layla, Kaitlyn, and natayla was dlc then most of you probably wouldn't be upset.

you attitude junkies can love this game but we current fans are gonna gripe about getting screwed so deal with it.

Huh? I guess you've forgotten I've said constantly i love both the attitude and current roster. The roster is not getting changed now so YOU deal with it and quit freaking derailing threads with this stupid pointless damned argument.

Has anyone kept track of how many threads we've lost to it now? Probably quite a few.

you attitude junkies can love this game but we current fans are gonna gripe about getting screwed so deal with it.

Wow man really? It is really getting to be a tired argument. Especially if your gonna be that way. "The name is WWE 13 not WWE living the past". get real, that doesn't apply. Maybe you should get over the fact your current stars don't sell as well as legends.....sorry. Quit being a jackass. That is all.

Wow man really? It is really getting to be a tired argument. Especially if your gonna be that way. "The name is WWE 13 not WWE living the past". get real, that doesn't apply. Maybe you should get over the fact your current stars don't sell as well as legends.....sorry. Quit being a jackass. That is all.

THIS . Everybody is entitled to there own opinions , the problem is people aren't respecting each others opinions , I'm not going around screaming the current era sucks in every thread I can , the fact of the matter is the A.E. is one of the greatest times in wrestling period , especially compared to today , the current product is HORRIBLE , but that's not the point . THQ is doing what they know will make them money , while trying to balance a fine line of keeping both parties satisfied .

People are acting as if major superstars from the current era are missing when they're not , it's *censored*ing jobbers , who wouldn't have made the game either way ! WWE finalizes the list , KNOW THAT & UNDERSTAND THAT .

DONE !

Archived