Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CyBruis

John Hennigan By CyBruis : Update 9-2-12

Why do u always make the exact CAW when someone else is making the same one...big pete made morrison u make Morrison...Slipfan releases MVP u release MVP in the same week I'm not dissing you I'm just curious?

Why do u always make the exact CAW when someone else is making the same one...big pete made morrison u make Morrison...Slipfan releases MVP u release MVP in the same week I'm not dissing you I'm just curious?

I'll answer this.. because he can. Maybe he made different attires, for MVP..

we have multiple caws made by people all the time, so why even question him?

anyway, nice start.. can't wait to see the attires

Its all good in the hood, like i said many times who cares who makes who, it aint nuthin but a G thang bayby lol :cool: good start, nose looks abit fat and eyebrow morph makes him look startled but yeah i like it :)

Boy am I getting good at Attire textures. :P Looks real nice Cy glad I could help ya. :)

Looks very good, Cy.. Don't listen to the haters that have nothing to show for themselves. I've seen some very good recent work from you!

Looks very good, Cy.. Don't listen to the haters that have nothing to show for themselves. I've seen some very good recent work from you!

Wise words :)

I have to agree 100%! Everybody has haters but without haters how are you gong to improve. :)

If you have the ability to texture, maybe now you can finish your Dolph Ziggler CAW. Unless you dropped it completely.