"DAMN!!" - J.B.L & The Acolytes / A.P.A *Uploaded to XBL* Update 13/09/2012

Tyrant185

Thought I'd do a little something different for the time being and make a new thread for this as the other one is getting a little bit clustered with pics. I converted this from my 2011 J.B.L and tweaked it in places. I'm still not sure about the hair yet, and I plan to tweak the face detailing a bit more before I make this final but I figured it's good enough for a preview.

The first slot will be JBL since that's where it's at right now but I'll also be adding the Acolytes into this thread as I've already uploaded Faarooq in his Nation gear, so a conversion shouldn't take too long. I'll also upload a preview of this onto XBL when the first attire is done, as my pic quality is always a mess lol.

I'm actually working on 4 tag teams right now, as well as Mick Foley before I call it quits for the year; those being The Acolytes, The Smoking Gunns, The New Age Outlaws, and Viscera & Mideon.

Feedback appreciated

:cool:

Search Tags: JBL, J.B.L, Bradshaw, Faarooq, Acolytes, Tyrant185, caws.ws, WWF, WWE

PT's for Acolytes / A.P.A: WolfgangJT, Medium Solid, Just 2 Bright, Myself

*UPDATE*

13/09/2012

Finishing off final bits and pieces now and got these 2 uploaded to XBL last night. I'm still hoping to get Mr. Ass, Mideon, and Gangrel finished when I can find the inspiration to. Enjoy

The Acolytes / A.P.A

apafacesfinal.jpg

acolytesattiresfinal.jpg

J.B.L

jblfacefinal.jpg

jblattiresfinal.jpg

jblentranceattiresfinal.jpg

jblcutsceneattiresfinal.jpg

i'm looking at it now, & i would say widen the waist & abs.. it looks too skinny, to me.. & that's kind of a bad pose to use, to try & give some body morph feedback.

You sure? I've already got the waist at 60. The body morphing is by no means final yet, and I'll agree with you on the pose for the preview. I never normally use that one for my uploads but it was just about the only one that didn't massively distort the face.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome job on both Bradshaw & Farooq, but I suprised you didn't make Bradshaw's 2002 attire the one with a cowboy hat.

Thanks. Didn't want to put massively different gimmicks within the same slot this year because it forces you to choose one entrance/moveset over another.

Awesome job on both Bradshaw & Farooq, but I suprised you didn't make Bradshaw's 2002 attire the one with a cowboy hat.

Thanks. Didn't want to put massively different gimmicks within the same slot this year because it forces you to choose one entrance/moveset over another.

True. This is defiantly a download like always.

Archived