New Kings of Wrestling: Cesaro and Ohno

NightRider107

I just had this idea and I've been thinking about it. But if someone would be willing to do it, it would be awesome. I was thinking it would be cool to mix the old and new attires of Cesaro and Ohno so they could fit together as a team but with their current personas. So for Ohno, for example, you would have the "Ohno" logo on the front and possibly "Kassius" on the back of his trunks, but also have the Kings of Wrestling logo on there as well. And the same for Cesaro with the "AC" on his hip on the front, and the KOW logo on the back, possibly with his Swiss cross logo on there as well.

I've seen some pretty good CAWs of Ohno and Cesaro on the CC, but none of them are truly great. Most of the Cesaro ones don't even have his moveset, and most of the Ohno ones don't have a real picture, or just don't look right. Most of the logos should already be uploaded on the CC, so half the work is already done. Just have to find good body and face morphs, do the movesets; entrances; and stats, and add the real pics. I have no idea how to do the stuff with the real pics, but I give huge props to the people that do.

If someone could do this and post it on the CC, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one that would be immensely grateful. The first 2 outfits could be the KOW team stuff and the last 2 could just be singles attires.

Archived