a LIKE button?

twitch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a big believer of the phrase "I tried and failed but at least I tried." and I believe that philosophy should apply here. Give this like system a try. If it works, great! If it doesn't, we'll then we know.

Ooh ooh me next. Can we add a section dedicated to violating farm animals? It could work. For all you know, we could have some professional sheep *censored*ers here. Plenty of discussion could be had. Different techniques, different alibis as to why your penis smells like cow vagina, or maybe even why you have a gallon of horse semen sprayed across your clothing. The possibilities are endless! We can't be sure this won't work until we try. I'd like to formally request this section be created. Make it so, ThreeGeesus.

I'm a big believer of the phrase "I tried and failed but at least I tried." and I believe that philosophy should apply here. Give this like system a try. If it works, great! If it doesn't, we'll then we know.

Ooh ooh me next. Can we add a section dedicated to violating farm animals? It could work. For all you know, we could have some professional sheep *censored*ers here. Plenty of discussion could be had. Different techniques, different alibis as to why your penis smells like cow vagina, or maybe even why you have a gallon of horse semen sprayed across your clothing. The possibilities are endless! We can't be sure this won't work until we try. I'd like to formally request this section be created. Make it so, ThreeGeesus.

Hell yea. For months ive been wanting to express my loves for goats to the world but this site never had a section for it. This shit better happen by tomorrow

Archived