First Episode of 'Saturday Morning Slam' (video included)

JGPLX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtDRhhPnzM

I'm currently watch itand my verdict: it's OK. I mean I didn't particularly enjoy it, but it's a kids show, what do you expect? I'm sure there'll be plenty of people who will bash it 'cos it's too kiddy, even though WWE is PG. Luckily I have sense, so I think it's fine as it'll serve its purpose.

I'm currently watching it as I post, so this is gonna look like a running commentary. I'll put it in spoilers as to not ruin the show.

-It seems hypocritical to have a kids show with the 'Funkadactyls' when their only purpose is their sex appeal. But I guess some kids shows are just like that. And then people are surprised when kids are having sex so young? :shift:

-Pretty cool to see WWE referencing old school WWE in an easy and accessible way, and not just sticking to this generation. And if you look closely, at one point, there's a WWF logo!

-Hey look, JTG was on it, he's getting pushed! :P

-Referencing reggae music in relation to Kofi when IIRC, he's never had anything to do with reggae(except being 'Jamaican') - racist!

-Santino as US Champion. lolpretaped.

-Not sure why some fans t-shirts were blurred during Kofi's entrance :S

-Heath Slater getting tired, I would have probably liked that as a kid :P

-Kofi wins! Wonder if a heel win ever win a match on this show. I guess he didn't win with the Trouble in Paradise 'cos of the no-neck-moves rules. And that rule didn't really affect the match(IWC gettin' mad for nothin'!), but I guess none of the matches on this show are ever gonna be that long or technically sound for that to be an issue.

-lolricflairreference. Man that guys voice and little catchphrases before and after the commercials is bugging me now.

-B A STAR. ISN'T THAT RIGHT JIM ROSS?!

-It's funny how Miz does the exact same in terms of expressions and voice when talking to those kids as he does when cutting a heel promo.

-Sheamus asking Punk to sing and him just being like '*Censored* please' :lol:

That little lip-sync bit was surprisingly OK :XD: I thought it was gonna be cringeworthy.

F*ck did I just watch all that?

Discuss.

EDIT:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt24xj_wwe-saturday-morning-slam-25-08-12-hq_sport

For anyone who can't watch the Youtube video above.

Blocked video

Not on mine it isn't. Is it 'cos of your country?

Might be, I'm blocked to. If that's the case, everyone in the US can't see it.

EDIT:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt24xj_wwe-saturday-morning-slam-25-08-12-hq_sport

Viewable on Dailymotion.

I can't believe I lose out on two episodes of DBZ Kai for this, seriously, on Saturday morning there used to be three episodes in a row that I would DVR and watch at night, this show has caused the network that aired them to decrease them from three to only one. :annoy:

And I am blocked out from that video too.

Archived