WWE '13's Crowd

CarterIntense

Not to start a new topic about it, but does anyone find it a bit too unrealistic as far as the sound goes. I truly feel that after watching the television shows weekly that the crowd in WWE '13 sounds a little too loud.

And truth be told, if we aren't able to adjust it, it's going to seriously bother me. Yeah it's great that they added a whole lot of new sound effects/system for the crowd's reactions. But just even watching like Brodus Clay's entrance, it was a little difficult to hear his introduction.

We can probably lower the crowd volume like in past games. If we can't I'll just grab my remote and lower the volume on the tv myself. No biggie...

If you did the latter, it would kinda defeat the purpose, since your turning down the volume globally.

We can probably lower the crowd volume like in past games. If we can't I'll just grab my remote and lower the volume on the tv myself. No biggie...

If you did the latter, it would kinda defeat the purpose, since your turning down the volume globally.

Which is why they need to add in subcategories in terms of sound options.

It could look like this:

Sound Options:

• Commentary (OFF/MAX)

• Crowd (OFF/MAX)

• Announcer (OFF/MAX)

• Music:

- Entrance Theme (OFF/MAX)

- Menu Theme (OFF/MAX)

No. No no no no no no no no no no. We've been needing new audio for ages now, this is the one thing that we do not need to pick at. There are many other things I'm sure that we'll have to get upset about.

I want the levels to be adjustable, but id like it to be split up volume-wise for heels and faces. Im hoping that when we get the game that the crowd reaction is guaged by universe-mode's momentum. Im kinda hoping the crowd loudness in the videos weve seen is because of the fact these vids are character introductions to universally hype tghe game....but we will see come oct. 30th.

The crowd sounds to be different for each superstar. The more popular the wrestler either the louder the cheers or the louder the boos, depending on whether they are face or heel. If you've got someone who barely gets any reaction on the real deal, then why make the crowd go crazy for him in the video game, it doesn't make it very realistic.

The crowd sounds to be different for each superstar. The more popular the wrestler either the louder the cheers or the louder the boos, depending on whether they are face or heel. If you've got someone who barely gets any reaction on the real deal, then why make the crowd go crazy for him in the video game, it doesn't make it very realistic.

they should tie that in with the popularity meter

I have no problem with it. Its supposed to mimic TV, and we've needed an audio update as far as crowd noise goes. When CM Punk or John Cena come out on my game, I want them to have a huge pop. In 12, its not really like that, for anyone really. Which is an annoyance.

I have no problem with it. Its supposed to mimic TV, and we've needed an audio update as far as crowd noise goes. When CM Punk or John Cena come out on my game, I want them to have a huge pop. In 12, its not really like that, for anyone really. Which is an annoyance.

at least we don't have random clapping 4 some people anymore lol

Pretty sure ive read somewhere that the audio is the last thing to go in, so it definitely would not be in these entrance videos. If I am wrong and the new crowd audio is in the entrance videos then I agree it is not what I expected, but the audio in these videos really sounds like wwe 12 and from all the previews I have read everyone was loving the crowd which gives me hope that the audio was not in for the videos but it was in for the build the guys played at SummerSlam.

Don't get me wrong, the crowd has been the same since '07. But I honestly feel that it's like the just added a crowd sound over top of a crowd sound over top of another crowd sound and so on. So it's like we're hearing 10 different crowds all at once to me. The pops are nice, yeah, but as I said it just seems a little too loud.

I only have a problem if the crowd completely blots out the entrance music. But if that's the case I'm just gonna have to turn the amplification on the entrance themes up and upload them into the game myself. Sometimes I think we work too hard on getting this game right for ourselves with caws, themes, movesets, arenas, threads, entrances etc . . . Not that I don't want these features in but it always feels like I'm working on these games for 4/5 months after release to get them right.

Archived