Official WWE Night Of Champions 2012 Discussion Thread

Dazman™

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaitlyn has to win the Divas Championship for the sake of the Divas Division having a future. Layla's title reign has been pointless, she has done nothing memorable and it's time for someone else to step up and who better than Kaitlyn.

I agree with this. She should then first feud with Eve or Natayla and then with another upcoming Diva like Tamina or even someone like Paige, Skyler Moon or Diaz from NXT

Kaitlyn has to win the Divas Championship for the sake of the Divas Division having a future. Layla's title reign has been pointless, she has done nothing memorable and it's time for someone else to step up and who better than Kaitlyn.

Sorry but lets be honest it's not Layla's fault this has been a shit reign its creative. And you are acting like with Kaitlyn winning the title she would add prestige and revive a dead division or defend it every other week. Trust me Kaitlyns reign will not be any better than Layla. She is not the Punk Cena Orton Triple H of divas to where everything around her gets better and she makes the belt important.

Kaitlyn & AJ has to be one of the most overrated divas I have evr seen. At least you know Kharma was exceptional at what she did.

Now don't get me wrong I like Kaitlyn but he fanbase annoys me with her god treatment. Except you Dazman because you really thibk shes god lol.

Kaitlyn has to win the Divas Championship for the sake of the Divas Division having a future. Layla's title reign has been pointless, she has done nothing memorable and it's time for someone else to step up and who better than Kanyon.

Fixed that for u hahahah

*censored*ing love raws ending.

Cena/punk main event is going to be great

I also see the Pt's getting their first tag gold

Kaitlyn has to win the Divas Championship for the sake of the Divas Division having a future. Layla's title reign has been pointless, she has done nothing memorable and it's time for someone else to step up and who better than Kanyon.

Fixed that for u hahahah

I am glad someone noticed what I was doing there. :D Yes it was meant to be a Kanyon reference just put more accurate.

Fixed that for u hahahah

I am glad someone noticed what I was doing there. :D Yes it was meant to be a Kanyon reference just put more accurate.

Hard to notice anything when you post, too busy staring at your (Kaitlyn) avatar. :lol:

I'm thinking that a third (or whatever number by then) member of Heyman's potential stable will cost Cena the match, thus intensifying Punk's heel turn further, since he would have defeated Cena in the latter's own hometown.

My prediction is that it's Jack Swagger. The has to be a reason as to why the All American American American American American American American American American American American (oh, I'm only supposed to say American twice?) would walk away on RAW.

Yeah it's probably Swagger.

Oh yeah Raw is in canada next week and Bret is supposed to be coming. Who wants to bet Punk attacks Bret in Canada to finalize his heel turn.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did, follwed by Bret getting dragged into this, resulting in CEna with Himtan & The KIng in his corner VS Punk at NoC.

Oh yeah Raw is in canada next week and Bret is supposed to be coming. Who wants to bet Punk attacks Bret in Canada to finalize his heel turn.

Bret again? I understand he's from Canada, and has a big history with WWE... but does he really need to show up every time they are in Canada?

Bret again? I understand he's from Canada, and has a big history with WWE... but does he really need to show up every time they are in Canada?

This. Couldn't they get Edge or Lita or Trish Stratus or Lita to show up?

Edge = bad terms

Lita = meh she can't draw like bret & not to start a war but not as bug as Trish

Trish = Would be cool still cant just get everyone to buy tickets just because she appears like Bret.

I say we bring back Lance Storm.

Edge = bad terms

Lita = meh she can't draw like bret & not to start a war but not as bug as Trish

Trish = Would be cool still cant just get everyone to buy tickets just because she appears like Bret.

I say we bring back Lance Storm.

Provided it's the Lance Storm below we have an agreement, also Edge can't be on too bad terms with WWE, considering there's two of him in WWE '13. Also I agree that Lita is not as much of a bug as Trish. :P

The one time Lance had a personality.

Archived