Official WWE Night Of Champions 2012 Discussion Thread

Dazman™

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs it after Layla's lost it to somebody else.

Layla is losing the title to Kaitlyn and you know it. Deal with it. :lol:

I don't want to sound like an ass, I just want you to be prepared.

This is likely to be a transitional fued to set up for a future one or just to extend Layla's reign, much like when Tamina got a Diva's Title shot like a year ago.

This is likely to be a transitional fued to set up for a future one or just to extend Layla's reign, much like when Tamina got a Diva's Title shot like a year ago.

The only 'feud' building with them is Kaitlyn/Eve. Layla's the one left out, meaning she's dropping it.

The only 'feud' building with them is Kaitlyn/Eve. Layla's the one left out, meaning she's dropping it.

SHE ISN'T DROPPING IT, DAMMIT! :'(

That was my exact thought when the match was announced. Kaitlyn will win and then she feuds with Eve, probably with both the Divas title and the SmackDown Assistant position on the line.

Maybe Sin Cara Vs. Cody Rhodes for the preshow winner goes on to face the US champion or IC Champion? I don't know just a thought.

It'll be Mask vs ____ if they face at NOC.

I am hoping Wade Barrett returns before Night Of Champions and it gets made into a Triple Threat match or something.

Every. Single. Time.

You've been going on about Barrett returning since at least Money In The Bank. How about giving it a rest and just waiting?

So have many people. Are you seriously saying you wouldn't want an English World Champion?

I quite like Barrett, but not 'cos he's English. And there is just too much dickriding for him. He'll returns when he returns. He's not gonna suddenly he added to the main event 'cos people on here wish he did. Bit too farfetched.

Anyway, it'd be great if they had Orton vs Ziggler for the briefcase, and Ziggler went over. Is there any better way to build him up?

Thank you JxE the dickriding for Wade is unbearable on this site. Makes me not like him an I was a fan at first stupid i know but thats how it is.

People act like he is the second coming. Wanting him to return and be given the title like nothing.

Thank you JxE the dickriding for Wade is unbearable on this site. Makes me not like him an I was a fan at first stupid i know but thats how it is.

People act like he is the second coming. Wanting him to return and be given the title like nothing.

Tbf, the guy should have given the title when he was owning as the leader of Nexus.

Tbf, the guy should have given the title when he was owning as the leader of Nexus.

Agreed but that was when Orton was basically the man of the show and we all know they would of never put him over.

But it would of been smart in the long run. But you also have to think about the fact that in no time he would of been put over the two top guys in Cena and Orton and they would have to really thibk this guy is the next big heel if they did that.

Barrett should have won the title when he was leader of the Nexus. But then he lost momentum when he was booted out and became leader of The Corre. He can't just become champ 'cos he's English and coming back from injury. I almost don't want him to come back 'cos so many people are just gonna jizz over him and say he should be given the title and his balls be sucked like there's no tomorrow.

I really want Barrett to return though, and I also really want him to have jeans as his ring attire. Just be a badass brawler. Hopefulley he's going to have a nice feud when he returns, even though I see a problem there. There is no real "thing" aside from the WHC at Smackdown. So he would need to be involved in it which I really don't want to see happening that fast. But It's going to be hard to build him when there is nothing he can do.

Pre-Show: Singles Match for the NXT Championship

Richie Steamboat vs. Seth Rollins ©

Tag Team Turmoil for the Tag Team Championship

Camacho & Hunico

Darren Young & Titus O'Neil

Epico & Primo with Rosa Mendes

Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso

Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth ©

Singles Match for the Divas Championship

Layla © vs. Kaitlyn

Singles Match for the United States Championship

Antonio Cesaro with Aksana © vs. Santino Marella with Anya

Six-Pack Challenge Match for the Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan

Kane

Rey Mysterio

Sin Cara

The Miz ©

Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto Del Rio with Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Sheamus ©

Singles Match for the WWE Championship

CM Punk © vs. John Cena

A 6 Pack Challenge would definitely be ideal for the I.C title and would be a way to get everyone at the PPV who is in a mid card feud.

Not to mention the fact that The Miz doesn't have a actual "rival" at the moment.

Does anybody get the feeling this match with Cena and Cm Punk can either make or break his whole title reign?

Not is it only against the guy it all started against, In his hometown, in the main event, its coming off a heel turn and with all these demands of respect

He could lose all that credability with one loss

Definetly. It will basically ruin Punks current status, as he would not be getting his match with Rock (which would put him over even more), AND him not being able to deliver when there are huge stakes.

His reign up until now will have been a waste if it turns out he was just keeping it warm until Cena wanted to take it to put up against Rock. It will prove that Cena can come back into the title picture at any time, and take the title in two attempts or less. Also, if Cena and Rock feud, it also leaves Punk without an opponent unless they want to turn it into a triple threat, which I can't see happening.

Does anybody get the feeling this match with Cena and Cm Punk can either make or break his whole title reign?

Not is it only against the guy it all started against, In his hometown, in the main event, its coming off a heel turn and with all these demands of respect

He could lose all that credability with one loss

Definetly. It will basically ruin Punks current status, as he would not be getting his match with Rock (which would put him over even more), AND him not being able to deliver when there are huge stakes.

His reign up until now will have been a waste if it turns out he was just keeping it warm until Cena wanted to take it to put up against Rock. It will prove that Cena can come back into the title picture at any time, and take the title in two attempts or less. Also, if Cena and Rock feud, it also leaves Punk without an opponent unless they want to turn it into a triple threat, which I can't see happening.

It would also prove Punk was right all along. As people would indeed look at it as him keeping the belt warm for Cena/Rock. With that said, I agree with you two, it would hurt Punk, but I don't think it'd ruin all his credibility.

Archived