Official WWE Night Of Champions 2012 Discussion Thread

Dazman™

I am hoping Wade Barrett returns before Night Of Champions and it gets made into a Triple Threat match or something.

Every. Single. Time.

You've been going on about Barrett returning since at least Money In The Bank. How about giving it a rest and just waiting?

It's a forum. Deal with it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena/Punk.

Del Rio/Sheamus.

Rhodes/Cara.

Bryan/Kane.

Miz/Mysterio.

Cesaro/Santino.

Sandow/Christian? (Not really been keeping up to date with Sandow, so not really sure what he's doing at the moment)

Can't really think of an opponent for Ziggler.

I think we'll see Randy Orton and Dolph.

Cena/Punk.

Del Rio/Sheamus.

Rhodes/Cara.

Bryan/Kane.

Miz/Mysterio.

Cesaro/Santino.

Sandow/Christian? (Not really been keeping up to date with Sandow, so not really sure what he's doing at the moment)

Can't really think of an opponent for Ziggler.

I think we'll see Randy Orton and Dolph.

That's happening on SD! this week.

Most of the matches will be Title Matches so don't expect many other matches.

I want to see a 60 minute Iron Man Match between CM Punk Vs John Cena for the WWE Championship

WWE doesn't care what you want. Go back to the attitude era and stay there

29neyb7.png

That was uncalled for. He was showing an interest in the current product and you bashed him.

I want to see a 60 minute Iron Man Match between CM Punk Vs John Cena for the WWE Championship

29neyb7.png

reported to MOD for starting a flame war !!!

29neyb7.png

That was uncalled for. He was showing an interest in the current product and you bashed him.

I agree, Zack Ryder Revolution you need to contain yourself, he simply stated his opinion, and what you did was rather immature. If an opinion bothers you that much, you have ignore options in your settings.

I am hoping Wade Barrett returns before Night Of Champions and it gets made into a Triple Threat match or something.

Every. Single. Time.

You've been going on about Barrett returning since at least Money In The Bank. How about giving it a rest and just waiting?

So have many people. Are you seriously saying you wouldn't want an English World Champion?

Every. Single. Time.

So have many people. Are you seriously saying you wouldn't want an English World Champion?

I understand what you're saying because you want an English WWE/WH Champ. But his or any other English man's time will come right now there are other people with more momentum who could win the belt. Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and in a month or so Randy Orton. Barrett should come back and be put into a different storyline with maybe Ryback until he could fight for the WHC.

Only problem being, is that they struggle to keep the current title contenders relevant in the months that follow after they have the title shot. They always seem to just fade into the background after their title shot, and a new contender comes in. They never seem to have non-title related matches on TV, so it's hard to keep 90% of the diva's division relevant. I don't like it, but it's been this way for a while now.

Archived