Community Creations is working Perfect

Steve82

Yeah its been like that for me since Wednesday too. At first I thought I was the only one of the server and my selfishness took over and was silent on the forum. I then realised that they must have fixed things when I managed to download to ALL 50 slots and even got a few classic arenas too

Pretty comical that it took them 12 months exactly to get the servers to completely work. But yea, its been like this since yesterday for me, the Whats Hot ticker works all the time now, the downloads are fast, I can finally manage to download numerous CAWs on one visit as opposed to downloading one, then trying to download another and being kicked.

Great job THQ. 12 months. Great *censored*ing job.

am i the only person that thinks it might of been deliberate all along?

as in they limit peoples access to the servers to stop them expanding their game free of charge as much as they would like to because it might affect sales of DLC?

i do not know why i think that but for some reason i just do

am i the only person that thinks it might of been deliberate all along?

as in they limit peoples access to the servers to stop them expanding their game free of charge as much as they would like to because it might affect sales of DLC?

i do not know why i think that but for some reason i just do

I don't think so, because if word got out that that's what they were doing all along, they'd be in deep shit.

And I dont see why allowing us to freely expand our gaming experience would affect DLC, in most cases people prefer character models (as long as they're good) to CAWs anyway.

CC servers worked perfectly for me last night,I was on it for 10-15 minutes before getting off the game&turning off the console(360),I checked on all of my uploads including every review and I viewed TONS of created stuff&send reviews

I don't get the"works cause nobody is on it anymore'comments,I see plenty of people still on it,I played a couple of matches last night and saw like 5-15(different each time I looked)matches up on Player a 20+on Ranked

Archived