Possible Zack Ryder heel turn

IBringIt

Like others have said, you can't blame him for being fed up. He's worked his ass of for over a year to further his position in the company, sold a load or merch, and he's had very little reward for it.

As for a potential heel turn, it doesn't appeal to me personally. He suits being a face as he's a very likeable guy IMO. I mean, WWE were basically forced to turn him face because of the reactions he was getting.

He's still really over with the fans, so turning him heel would be pointless. If anybody needs a turn, it ought to be Hawkins for the sake of refreshing him (he's been a heel since '07 for Christ's sake) and giving him and Ryder something to do since Reks has left and creative is unsurprisingly too retarded to give Zack another shot as a mid-card champ.

I think if Zack turns Heel that he should create a cult following with other superstars and divas.

Like have Alicia style their hair or whatever, have Hawkins and JTG in their aswell. Maybe as a Tag Team. Have that big guy Zack hangs around with as a Bodyguard and Scott Stanford as either his manager or personal commentator. Possibly have a role somewhere for his dad too.

I think if Zack turns Heel that he should create a cult following with other superstars and divas.

Like have Alicia style their hair or whatever, have Hawkins and JTG in their aswell. Maybe as a Tag Team. Have that big guy Zack hangs around with as a Bodyguard and Scott Stanford as either his manager or personal commentator. Possibly have a role somewhere for his dad too.

No

One thing I don't understand about this, so because Ryder might be getting tired of making an internet show, that automatically means he is turning heel? Ever think he might just be frustrated because WWE now has control over his show, taking the fun out of making it?

That's instantly what came to mind. I was actually wondering when Zack was going to reveal some inkling of disinterest of the show once the WWE took it over and got their grimey mitts all over it.

If this does overshadow a heel turn, Please re-unite him with HAwkins and change his theme to the Downstait verion of radio! But most likely, as the dude above me said, Zack's just wondering why he's bothering to make them.

He's still really over with the fans, so turning him heel would be pointless. If anybody needs a turn, it ought to be Hawkins for the sake of refreshing him (he's been a heel since '07 for Christ's sake) and giving him and Ryder something to do since Reks has left and creative is unsurprisingly too retarded to give Zack another shot as a mid-card champ.

Ryder & Hawkins as a face tag-team could help that division, with Ryder being so popular, people would care more. I still look at Kingston/Truth (or *Censored*s In Paradise) as two random dudes put together, instead of as a cohesive tag-team.

Ryder & Hawkins as a face tag-team could help that division, with Ryder being so popular, people would care more. I still look at Kingston/Truth (or *Censored*s In Paradise) as two random dudes put together, instead of as a cohesive tag-team.

That is because they are two random dudes put together, something WWE does a lot with Kofi.

Agreed. They already have an established past and could even bring it up for the sake of refreshing the fans' memories, especially since Edge retired as a face. And thanks for using my *Censored*s in Paradise name for Kofi Johnston and Ahh-Troof. :D

He's 3 years long overdue for one and if it means he loses his popularity, that'll be one person off my television. He's useless at this point, he is very generic and doesn't have a relatable gimmick. Just let him go to where pastures are even more greenier on the "other side".

Archived