Possible Zack Ryder heel turn

IBringIt

After posting last nights latest installment of his popular Youtube show Zack Ryder tweeted this:

Just finished Episode 81 of Z! TLIS...ugh...I still make these things......

Could this foreshadow a possible heel turn for Ryder or do you just think that like JTG and many other lower carders he is voicing his opinion?

He's probably just wondering why he's bothering to make them as they are no longer having a positive effect on his in ring career. They also aren't as popular as they once was.

If this does overshadow a heel turn, Please re-unite him with HAwkins and change his theme to the Downstait verion of radio! But most likely, as the dude above me said, Zack's just wondering why he's bothering to make them.

Foreshadow*

+ Please no more Downstait themes! Re-unite him with Hawkins and use their old theme/ Hawkins' current one.

If this does overshadow a heel turn, Please re-unite him with HAwkins and change his theme to the Downstait verion of radio! But most likely, as the dude above me said, Zack's just wondering why he's bothering to make them.

Foreshadow*

+ Please no more Downstait themes! Re-unite him with Hawkins and use their old theme/ Hawkins' current one.

What's wrong with DOwnstait? Their version of Ryder's song is beast! And I didn't say that Hawkins would have to use it as well if he re-united with Zack Ryder. I would prefer it if Hawkins kept "In The Middle Of It" as his theme.

Foreshadow*

What's wrong with DOwnstait?

What they do with musical instruments.

Also, Ryder is popular. In fact, the only reason he is still there is because of his social media-campaign. Do a heel turn, he will probably lose popularity, because they won't use him enough to make it a serious heel turn and he will end up losing his job.

If they wanted to turn him heel, they would have done it at the peak of his push, in a typical "hard worker becomes big, lets success go to his head, becomes cocky, loses it all"-fashion.

Foreshadow*

What they do with musical instruments...

...Is legendary.

Foreshadow*

...Is legendary.

I wouldn't necessarily say legendary. They're not bad, but I wouldn't want another theme from them.

He's probably just frustrated with the fact that even though he has a popular internet show, he isn't getting a push of any sorts. To be honest, I kinda want him to just leave WWE, he's not doing anything really, and hasn't since March.

Foreshadow*

...Is legendary.

You cannot be serious.

Foreshadow*

...Is legendary.

You cannot be serious.

I am seroius. If you want to dislike Downstait it's your right. I like them however.

I am seroius. If you want to dislike Downstait it's your right. I like them however.

Okay, but legendary? Really?

Okay, not taking into account what I think about their music, the main reason I don't want them to have another wrestling theme is because I feel entrance themes should be unique and fitting to the wrestler's character. You can't have too many themes sound like eachother and we already kind of have that with Rhodes, Ziggler, Miz, Riley etc.

Ryder's theme sounds like it came straight out of the 80's Saved by the Bell-episodes. That makes it good, because we don't have other guys having similiar themes. Giving Ryder a Downstait-theme would ruin that unique air. Presentation is everything.

Archived