TheHans215

EDIT: Would you want a FREE DLC specifically for weapons? Like attitude era weapons like thumbtacks, tall ladders, barbed wire tables, 2x4 and bat, and maybe blue steel cage? Or other weapons too like glass panes etc?

I would definitely DL a DLC with weapons in it, especially since they dont seem to be in the current game.

Hell no. They should add that stuff for free I should not have to pay for what should be in the game.

Lol , your posts crack me up XD

Anyway , I actually like this idea because I feel as though they won't put these weapons in the game , but I would only approve of it , if they gave us decent weapons . A glass pane sounds so legit .

I'd rather have DLC of Titantrons of real wrestlers that were made in CAW Mode.

Like for example if someone creates Hulk Hogan, then I think we should be able to give him his real Titantron and really give the CAW the feel of a real in game character without people having to hack their system to add stuff or whatever.

Plus custom theme songs working in the same way in-game themes do with intro and outro would be great.

Those thumbtacks in LOW were beast as *censored*.

It's a shame they were only in Hell In A Cell matches because they were really fun to use.

Despised people thinking otherwise, LOW was an amazing game.

Even if they were free it's likely that I wouldn't download them. Last year I only downloaded Michael Cole for the Ankle Lock and that's a whole new character... just can't see me downloading a weapons DLC pack unless, as maskedmaniac said, it came with something bigger like a new arena or something. I just don't use weapons often enough to care about a DLC pack designed specifically for them.

I would, and why? because DLC doesnt change the rating of the game. So if you could put in more weapons and hardcore stuff, then the soccer moms of the world have no right to complain because it was a personal choice to buy that specific DLC and get it, this would keep 13' PG but allow us to have our attitude hardcore fans happy

I would, and why? because DLC doesnt change the rating of the game. So if you could put in more weapons and hardcore stuff, then the soccer moms of the world have no right to complain because it was a personal choice to buy that specific DLC and get it, this would keep 13' PG but allow us to have our attitude hardcore fans happy

Thank You! At least somebody understands, I understand it SHOULDNT be DLC, but if it was then we could have way more hardcore weapons and things to use.

Archived