Kayfabe board  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a board where you can talk in Kayfabe?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is a game though you know it is fake but you are talking as if it is real. So if anything the RP section would be suitable.

It's not role-playing.

Then I guess that is why the mods sent it to the F&G section.

You know you could always just put something like:

Kayfabe: How dare Daniel Bryan kick Little Jimmy!

Whenever you want to talk in kayfabe, I don't see the problem. So what if you talk in kayfabe and some random person makes fun of you? That is their problem, not yours.

You know you could always just put something like:

Kayfabe: How dare Daniel Bryan kick Little Jimmy!

Whenever you want to talk in kayfabe, I don't see the problem. So what if you talk in kayfabe and some random person makes fun of you? That is their problem, not yours.

'Cos it's clear up confusion. Yes we all know that it's scripted, but it'd be good to discuss it in the way WWE intends us to watch it. I really do not see the big deal with one topic.

Honestly, I don't get the point though. It seems more like a game, rather than an actual discussion. Talking in kayfabe means you're likely saying something you don't even mean, which makes it more like role-playing.

If you want to discuss storylines, like people do with television shows, you can do that in the WWE Show Discussion Topic. Example:

"Daniel Bryan shouldn't be in anger management, because in my opinion, he doesn't seem to have shown any anger issues."

I don't really see that as even kayfabe talk. I see that as actually discussing the show.

it is a game though you know it is fake but you are talking as if it is real. So if anything the RP section would be suitable.

It's not role-playing.

Then I guess that is why the mods sent it to the F&G section.

It's not a game either. And if you want to classify it as fun, then I can guess you can rope almost every other topic into the section too.

Talking in kayfabe means you're likely saying something you don't even mean, which makes it more like role-playing.

If you feel you have to say something you don't mean to contribute to the topic then don't post in it.

Out of all the retarded ideas people have come up with, this one has AIDS too.

I agree. There's nothing to stop you going into the WWE Discussion thread and speaking like this. I just don't understand the point of a whole topic for it. Maybe I don't understand it properly, but it seems as though everyone will be trying hard to make it sound as though they don't understand that WWE is scripted.

I agree. There's nothing to stop you going into the WWE Discussion thread and speaking like this. I just don't understand the point of a whole topic for it. Maybe I don't understand it properly, but it seems as though everyone will be trying hard to make it sound as though they don't understand that WWE is scripted.

What's stopping us? We try to speak in Kayfabe and then some douche comes along giving it "ITS STILL REAL TO YOU DAMINT!!!!!!!!!! HURR HURR!!!!!!". We just want a topic where we can do this WITHOUT comments like the quote above. That's all we want. a topic. It just so happens that when one is created, the mods decide to move it to fun & games for some reason.

What's stopping us? We try to speak in Kayfabe and then some douche comes along giving it "ITS STILL REAL TO YOU DAMINT!!!!!!!!!! HURR HURR!!!!!!". We just want a topic where we can do this WITHOUT comments like the quote above. That's all we want. a topic. It just so happens that when one is created, the mods decide to move it to fun & games for some reason.

First of all, I've never seen that. Second, ignore it anyway? It isn't that hard, you just keep on scrolling down the page of posts...

First of all, I've never seen that. Second, ignore it anyway? It isn't that hard, you just keep on scrolling down the page of posts...

Response to bold: The reson you have never seen that is because of the fact that no one ever talks in Kayfabe because they do not want to be ridiculed.

Response to underlined: It is hard to ignore it when you get a bunch of people ridiculing you.

Also, how is ONE topic going to hurt anyone? NO-ONE is saying that you HAVE to POST or VIEW it.

I'm just saying it is pointless when you already have a Show Discussion topic. That is what you were wanting to do, right? Discuss the show in kayfabe? I don't see the big deal in just doing it there, if it is actual discussions. In a kayfabe thread people would just post count boost things like "ALBERTO IS SO MEAN!"

I'm just saying it is pointless when you already have a Show Discussion topic. That is what you were wanting to do, right? Discuss the show in kayfabe? I don't see the big deal in just doing it there, if it is actual discussions. In a kayfabe thread people would just post count boost things like "ALBERTO IS SO MEAN!"

I see where your coming from, but when people talk in there its always Smark comments.

Maybe a topic but I don't think we need an entire section dedicated to Kayfabe.

I agree. I am trying to get a pinned topic but the mods don't seem to care.

How about you make it give it two weeks to see activity and what not and then ask for it to be pinned.

No reason it should just be pinned.

Maybe a topic but I don't think we need an entire section dedicated to Kayfabe.

I agree. I am trying to get a pinned topic but the mods don't seem to care.

How about you make it give it two weeks to see activity and what not and then ask for it to be pinned.

No reason it should just be pinned.

Good idea, just need a mod to create it otherwise it'll end up in Fun & Ganes again and we'll end up going in another big circle.

Archived