Kayfabe board  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a board where you can talk in Kayfabe?

• Yes
    • No

Just a two WWE Shows Discussion topics with the 2nd being for Kayfabe discussion.

There you go if anything.

This is what I've been trying to say, and if the Kayfabe Show Discussion eventually gets too busy, give the Kayfabe stuuf its own forum.

For what though. We have spoiler rules that would handicap activity.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a two WWE Shows Discussion topics with the 2nd being for Kayfabe discussion.

There you go if anything.

This is what I've been trying to say, and if the Kayfabe Show Discussion eventually gets too busy, give the Kayfabe stuuf its own forum.

For what though. We have spoiler rules that would handicap activity.

We can talk about old activity (ie. 2003 in WWE) in insider terms, then the same can be done in Kayfabe. (Damnit, Triple H and Evolution were dominant in 2003, holding all the titles.) A board would only be necessarcy if the Kayfabe Show discussion thread got too busy. A Kayfabe show discussion would do fine for now.

Yeah we where talking about it in a topic and I personally believe It's a good idea. Talk about WWE like It's suppose to be talked about.

Also it was like say when Jericho was tormeting Punk about his family and stuff around Mania I was like "I think Jericho's gone too far with that" but then people where like "It's a storyline" and stuff and ridiculed.

And say if Khali has a match against someone, people would be like "NOOOOOO KHALI I WANT TO DIE INSTEAD OF WATCHING THIS" instead of being like say "I hope Khali gets revenge on Jinder, what Jinder did was awful".

It shouldn't even be like that. You can still support heels, even in kayfabe. For example, Del Rio (stolen car) and Punk (being disrespected, even though he's been the Champ for 10 months) have comprehensible points, which you can agree to or not, all in kayfabe. Michael Cole supports the heels (and John Cena) too, no matter how despicable the heel's crime was.

And the difference of comments in the WWE Show Discussion and a Kayfabe Show Discussion thread would be, for example:

Situation: GM AJ sets up a Contract vs. Contract match between Jericho and Ziggler, even though Jericho won the night before; Jericho loses and gets fired

Comment in WWE Show Discussion: Well, they somehow have to write Y2J off TV since he's leaving soon. I can see why AJ put his contract on the line.

Comment in Kayfabe thread: WHY IN THE *censored* did AJ put Y2J's contract on the line?! He won the big one JUST LAST NIGHT! This is not fair, what a bitch!

From a kayfabe aspect, you'd have every right as a Jericho-fan to hate GM AJ for that move. From a smark aspect, who's informed about the happenings outside the ring, you have no problem with AJ's decision.

Reminds me of being a kid, in a good way.

I'm down for sure. Sounds like fun.

Not sure why anyone would vote no, if you don't like it go, don't go in there.

I don't think I've ever made it into the roleplaying section, hell I don't know what any of the forums under entertainment are off the top of my head..

Why was it moved to fun and games?

Cause the mods thought it would be "trolled with spam". Any topic could be "trolled with spam". They didn't even give it a chance.

Shoudl've given it a chance, being able to talk about it in kayfabe instead of like "Khali sucks because he can't wrestle" instead of like "Khali so deserves revenge I hope he gets it!" or not having talking about Mic skills and all that shite woudl be a breath of fresh on on here.

Why was it moved to fun and games?

Cause the mods thought it would be "trolled with spam". Any topic could be "trolled with spam". They didn't even give it a chance.

Shoudl've given it a chance, being able to talk about it in kayfabe instead of like "Khali sucks because he can't wrestle" instead of like "Khali so deserves revenge I hope he gets it!" or not having talking about Mic skills and all that shite woudl be a breath of fresh on on here.

I know. However, the mods appear not to care, I have asked them numerous times to create a pinned topic for it or lock this thread and say no but no action has been taken.

Archived