Bobby de niero's end of the season/ HUGE UPDATE 8/30/12 CM Punk new hair DDP added Steve Corino attires Razor Ramon/Scott Hall preview

bobby de niero

Scott hall last attire  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Wolpac/nwo or diamond stud

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update on punk looks great.Hall is looking ace

thanks man im glad u like them im thinking of putting a poll up to c what i sould do for halls' last attire i was thinking another wolfpack attire and my brother wants me to do the old diamond stud attire i just dont know

BANG!

:) must think alike, i just finished a DDP morphing. looks good man :cool:

great minds think alike

Is it really possible to do CM Punk new hairstyle on wwe 12?

It is entirely possible to do Punk's new cut. And DDP looks awesome.

I can almost feel the BANG! through my screen.

Heres new hair for punk

That DDP is looking awesome! Self High Five!

I like the Punk update, but I'd lighten the top portion of the hair some. Punk's got somewhat of a buzzcut now, so it's a lot more transparent at the top.

GTS... GTS.... GTS.... :cool:

thanks stunner, rip dunk i noticed that ill c what i cn do, gts gts

I'm loving that Punk especially. I recommend using the logos you have making them a darker brown but using different shades of brown via the lion pattern with a couple of eagle logos in between the lions and original hair logos. Would be a nice touch ;). If you need help just Pm the CAS File or face firm

bobby, you're on a roll with these, they all look sweet! :cool:

I'm loving that Punk especially. I recommend using the logos you have making them a darker brown but using different shades of brown via the lion pattern with a couple of eagle logos in between the lions and original hair logos. Would be a nice touch ;). If you need help just Pm the CAS File or face firm

OMG!!! DDP IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! SHARE YOUR CAS FILE FOR USERS DON'T HAVE XBL?

thanks guys im glad ur liking them

von ill try blending hair with the tigers to make blend better

and i cant send cas files because i dont do that i (tried and failed horribly) but i cand make formula's for those who don't have xbl

That Scott Hall is pretty good bro & DDP looking spot on too but that Punk hair needs to go.

im gonn try to blend the hair better but i think it looks pretty good in game

For none textured i think the hair looks nice, taking into consideration how tricky it can be to acheive that kind of "marine cut" style with designs only, i get what status is saying though :cool:

Archived