Bobby de niero's end of the season/ HUGE UPDATE 8/30/12 CM Punk new hair DDP added Steve Corino attires Razor Ramon/Scott Hall preview

bobby de niero

Scott hall last attire  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Wolpac/nwo or diamond stud

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want bobby, i could make you a punk face/body morphs.

yes that would be awsome then ill give u credit u mrphs are alwasy great

I started messing around earlier trying stuff out with a few refs, i will have something to show tommorow :cool:

Just threw the basics together, Going to fine tune it tommorow... cmpunkr.jpgcmpunk1z.jpg

Wow, that looks great. You make some of the best faces I've ever seen on this forum. With that said, I'd make the cheeks a bit less fuller and play with the ears a bit so the upper half pokes out to the side more, if you get what I mean. Punk's got some big ears.

Wow, that looks great. You make some of the best faces I've ever seen on this forum. With that said, I'd make the cheeks a bit less fuller and play with the ears a bit so the upper half pokes out to the side more, if you get what I mean. Punk's got some big ears.

Like i said bro, only just started :cool: going to go over it a few times untill it looks good enough, thanks for the suggestions anyway :)

some dweeb called IbringIT who thinks he's the nuts lol.

I voted no because quite frankly I believe he should spend his time on other CAWs. The face on his CM Punk looks horrible and Shock800's CM Punk is much better. Also there's no need to insult anyone... what is the point of using a poll if you're going to insult anyone who votes against the option you believe is right.

I voted no because quite frankly I believe he should spend his time on other CAWs. The face on his CM Punk looks horrible and Shock800's CM Punk is much better. Also there's no need to insult anyone... what is the point of using a poll if you're going to insult anyone who votes against the option you believe is right.

Until you make ANY reputable CAW or other creation, I don't think you have much of a say in what is quality or not. Let's see you come out with some of the things that Bobby has done, then we'll talk.

Until you make ANY reputable CAW or other creation, I don't think you have much of a say in what is quality or not. Let's see you come out with some of the things that Bobby has done, then we'll talk.

Excuse me but you cannot say that I have a say or not on the quality when there is a poll that anyone can vote in. I just voted then got insulted for it so actually I do have a say the same as the general public who may or may not be interested in politics are able to vote in the presidential elections.

Excuse me but you cannot say that I have a say or not on the quality when there is a poll that anyone can vote in. I just voted then got insulted for it so actually I do have a say the same as the general public who may or may not be interested in politics are able to vote in the presidential elections.

And much like the presidential elections, ignorance runs rampant when voting occurs. The other people who voted no could have other reasoning than you to choose what they did, but your reasoning doesn't promote productivity in the least. Don't tell him it's "horrible" (which it's not) if you don't like it. Give him suggestions on how to improve it, or ignore this topic.

2q9mhzr.jpg

Does that look like CM Punk to you?

There should be facial hair on the chin. The cheek and chin morphing is messed up, the chin comes in far too much. The nose is too wide, the eyes are too dark. The mouth is too wide, he has a goatee the area under his eyes is too baggy. He doesn't have the little star tattoo on his neck.

Bobby if I was you I'd let Big Pete do the morphing and you stick to the attire but even that still needs quite a bit of tweaking.

This proves what i thought, you know zero about cawing and why people do, 1. It isn't a compitition on who's caws are the best. 2. I, and i guess most other cawers make creations for enjoyment first, not because "john doe" wants an epic caw. 3. You call his punk's face horrible then tell him to use somebody elses, lets see you have a try. 4. "You believe he should spend his time on other caws"lol who are you to say. Whats the victim speach all about allso. shove the political BS. :)

Answer me this. What is the point of the poll?

Ask bobby, as i didn't make the poll, But i would guess the point of the poll is what he is asking "should he carry on or not" in other words am i wasting my time is anybody interested, As you're face being "horrible" point is now invalid because i'm covering that and the body, comment constructively by not calling stuff "horrible".

If you guys can't accept a difference in opinion or ignore it, I wonder how things would have been if a guy voted, and came in here saying "Dis Caw Suks U all Suk" would I have to come in here instead and warn the people who made this Caw for retorting to that member? You guys just can't put up a poll with yes as an only option, there will be people who vote no, no matter how great the Caw may become.

Though IbringIt, if you disliked the Caw perhaps you should have gone with voting yes so he can improve the CMPunk, and saying "but I also want you to work on other caws." this way your criticism would be more positive, taken into consideration, and this situation may have not risen like it has.

If you guys can't accept a difference in opinion or ignore it, I wonder how things would have been if a guy voted, and came in here saying "Dis Caw Suks U all Suk" would I have to come in here instead and warn the people who made this Caw for retorting to that member? You guys just can't put up a poll with yes as an only option, there will be people who vote no, no matter how great the Caw may become.

Though IbringIt, if you disliked the Caw perhaps you should have gone with voting yes so he can improve the CMPunk, and saying "but I also want you to work on other caws." this way your criticism would be more positive, taken into consideration, and this situation may have not risen like it has.

I am not attacking anyone but i get you're point :cool: Just that IBringIt is and has just been nit picking on caws left, right and center when he obviously knows nothing about how much time and effort people put in to these.

I am not attacking anyone but i get you're point :cool: Just that IBringIt is and has just been nit picking on caws left, right and center when he obviously knows nothing about how much time and effort people put in to these.

I am going to end it here with saying I am not nitpicking I am giving constructive criticism to help people improve their creations. It is easy to say I have never had any experience at created CAWs yet some points are so obvious that you don't need to be experienced to identify the problem. Nitpicking would be me constantly identifying small differences that wouldn't make a huge overall difference to the CAW itself. For instance if I was to say "Oh reduce the ear shape by 3 and increase the jaw width by 1. Then when you've done that change the colour on the trunks from 0,255,255 to 0,255,250" that would be nitpicking.

You've got 4 no votes now are you going to flame the other 3 people?

2q9mhzr.jpg

Does that look like CM Punk to you?

There should be facial hair on the chin. The cheek and chin morphing is messed up, the chin comes in far too much. The nose is too wide, the eyes are too dark. The mouth is too wide, he has a goatee the area under his eyes is too baggy. He doesn't have the little star tattoo on his neck.

Bobby if I was you I'd let Big Pete do the morphing and you stick to the attire but even that still needs quite a bit of tweaking.

You clearly haven't seen CM Punk lately, have you?

Nope, you haven't. And unlike you, I offered suggestions and told him about the chin area on the first page. You see, around here, unless its something totally amateur or its lootheboss (:lol:), you offer suggestions, that way the CAW maker has enough where he can go back and fix something, then show updates.

Telling someone it's terrible and that they should give up doesn't help the CAW maker or anyone else who's interested in the CAW. Especially when you say it to someone with experience whose shown loads of promise throughout the year like Bobby.

And I'm pretty sure the star tattoo is a replacement for the actual star tattoo behind his left ear, which is almost impossible to do depending on layers.

But hey, what am I telling you for? You can't even bother to look up recent pics of CM Punk.

For me it's those Eyebrows that kill it for me as the rest of the face looks like Punk but the shape of those brows just don't scream Punk to me. Have you tried to use Eyebrows 17 and thicken them up? :) I feel it would produce a better result. :)

Punk looks just like he did at summerslam. The few minor tweaks we talked about and I think this may end up the one of the best this year. Pete much love for always being there. You really are fam now. I look forward to wwe13. 3 words We're takin' over.

Punk looks just like he did at summerslam. The few minor tweaks we talked about and I think this may end up the one of the best this year. Pete much love for always being there. You really are fam now. I look forward to wwe13. 3 words We're takin' over.

Thanks, All the new comers this year are going to produce real nice creations in '13 IMO, you know who you are :cool: And obviously the true proffesionals will be knocking up the BEST creations, i look forward to it :)

Archived