Bobby de niero's end of the season/ HUGE UPDATE 8/30/12 CM Punk new hair DDP added Steve Corino attires Razor Ramon/Scott Hall preview

bobby de niero

Scott hall last attire  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Wolpac/nwo or diamond stud

Punk looks just like he did at summerslam. The few minor tweaks we talked about and I think this may end up the one of the best this year. Pete much love for always being there. You really are fam now. I look forward to wwe13. 3 words We're takin' over.

Thanks, All the new comers this year are going to produce real nice creations in '13 IMO, you know who you are :cool: And obviously the true proffesionals will be knocking up the BEST creations, i look forward to it :)

Lol We are going to take over.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its funny how the poll has so many no votes now. I think this poll proved one thing. Haters will always be there and all of the new young lions of caws.ws should not listen to any of the negativity. Legends like petchy and shock are very needed and respected, but the young new talent is as important. When someone makes a caw someone else made its not a bad thing unless, they completely ripped off their ideas, such as the same exact attires without giving credit where its due, but then again opinions are like *ssh*les and I think we've really seen some true colors out of some here. Thats ok, respect is not always given, sometimes its taken.

Thing is, You shouldn't care about the poll. The Poll shouldn't matter because a CAW maker should know there is always room for improvement and no need to stop a creation. You shouldn't question your own hard work, You put hours into a CAW and decide to let people vote if you should keep going or not, OF COURSE you should keep going. You put hard work into the CAW, why should votes let you decide if you need to keep going or not? #MotivationalQuestionOfTheDay I feel like a douche for using a hashtag now.

some dweeb called IbringIT who thinks he's the nuts lol.

I voted no because quite frankly I believe he should spend his time on other CAWs. The face on his CM Punk looks horrible and Shock800's CM Punk is much better. Also there's no need to insult anyone... what is the point of using a poll if you're going to insult anyone who votes against the option you believe is right.

man ive read ur comments and i thank u for suggestions but do u know how many caws ive made this year 100 Plus and i make this one with a month left in the game and come in and say it looks nothing like punk and is horrible and for being a first year caw maker who pretty much had to teach myself how to do this usually without txtures (expt punks tats) i think ive done pretty good man i got caw of the week and more. and another side note i was taking requests for months i made people ive never heard of. the poll i put there because i felt like there was alot of hate towards it and wanted to see what people thought i always finish my caws no matter what latley ive been making caws at random for my self or attires for big pete, i watched summerslam and wanted that punk attire instead of asking a caw maker to make it for me and they probly wont i made it my self

so thank all of u for ur comments and suggestions feel free to do so as well on the update

but i would like to thank every body for comments and suggestions i did most of them

I voted no because quite frankly I believe he should spend his time on other CAWs. The face on his CM Punk looks horrible and Shock800's CM Punk is much better. Also there's no need to insult anyone... what is the point of using a poll if you're going to insult anyone who votes against the option you believe is right.

man ive read ur comments and i thank u for suggestions but do u know how many caws ive made this year 100 Plus and i make this one with a month left in the game and come in and say it looks nothing like punk and is horrible and for being a first year caw maker who pretty much had to teach myself how to do this usually without txtures (expt punks tats) i think ive done pretty good man i got caw of the week and more. and another side note i was taking requests for months i made people ive never heard of. the poll i put there because i felt like there was alot of hate towards it and wanted to see what people thought i always finish my caws no matter what latley ive been making caws at random for my self or attires for big pete, i watched summerslam and wanted that punk attire instead of asking a caw maker to make it for me and they probly wont i made it my self

so thank all of u for ur comments and suggestions feel free to do so as well on the update

but i would like to thank every body for comments and suggestions i did most of them

Bobby keep going as I personally appreciate your work and I hope you continue this. I am still using your Kevin Steen and your Briscoes in my ROH save and they're just brilliant. Us first year Caw makers have had a tough time this year but next year will be a whole new story. I do hope you continue in 13 as I am sure you will have some 5 star quality caws. :)

Bobby keep going as I personally appreciate your work and I hope you continue this. I am still using your Kevin Steen and your Briscoes in my ROH save and they're just brilliant. Us first year Caw makers have had a tough time this year but next year will be a whole new story. I do hope you continue in 13 as I am sure you will have some 5 star quality caws. :)

oh i will im starting as soon as i get wwe 13 and thank u man i like alot of ur caws as well

oh i will im starting as soon as i get wwe 13 and thank u man i like alot of ur caws as well

Sounds good I can't wait to see who you make!

I do believe that by WWE 13 CAW-making will have reached new heights. It only gets better every year, and that's thanks to everyone who participates in creating these great Superstars. I don't make CAWs, but I have definitely tried before. I start off good with some decent morph and attires, but the morph is never exactly perfect and my paint tool logos are inconsistent. :fedup:

Archived