Who do YOU think Aces & Eights are?

Creepia

The guy with the hood is Eric Bischoff, I heard his voice without the voice disguiser. The guy with the long hair is Wes Brisco, the small guy is Garrett Bischoff and the big dude with the checkered shirt is most definitely Jay Bradley. He is the big Armbreaker guy from earlier. Devon and Luke Gallows a.k.a DOC have already been unmasked.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I read recently that Cody Deaner could be involved as one of the Aces & eights...when asked in an interview concerning his time in TNA, his release and a possible return...he gave the usual, I was happy while there and look to the future yada-yada...when asked about Aces...his reply was No Comment....not sure if there's anything to it.

So...has it been revealed yet?

So far it, the following have been revealed on screen.

Devon

Taz

Mr Anderson (wasnt masked, but joined after persuation)

Mike Knox

D.O.C (Luke Gallows)

Wes Brisco

Garrett Bischoff

Anderson joined them? I would say holy shit, but that guy tends to join these kind of factions. Also joined Immortal on some vague shit... Taz, huh? Also tends to join the rebels..

So...has it been revealed yet?

So far it, the following have been revealed on screen.

Devon

Taz

Mr Anderson (wasnt masked, but joined after persuation)

Mike Knox

D.O.C (Luke Gallows)

Wes Brisco

Garrett Bischoff

Anderson joined them? I would say holy shit, but that guy tends to join these kind of factions. Also joined Immortal on some vague shit... Taz, huh? Also tends to join the rebels..

Yep, He was persuaded by the members of Aces & Eights by treating him to lots of beers and beautiful women haha.

Taz joining is cool IMO. It gives them a Heel announcer which is something they have lacked. Skip to about 11:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALgXz-nBxqA

In other news, Brooke Hogan married Bully Ray...

Archived