Who do YOU think Aces & Eights are?

Creepia

This has been one of the more interesting storylines in recent memory from TNA and (IMO) one of the more exciting. I've seen tonnes of speculation on who is behind this group, but what about the individual members? I've seen a report online that TNA are/were trying to get Chris Masters, Luke Gallows, Mike Knox and a couple other indy guys to be them and after watching Impact tonight (just finished airing in the UK) I strongly believe that the one who wears the skull-type bandana is Luke Gallows. His eyes looks like him, the one of the long hair should be fairly recognizable to someone in the know, but I don't. So what about you people, who do you think are the individual members of Aces & Eights?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as how they debuted Wes Brisco in a backstage segment 2 weeks ago and because you can tell he's one of the members due to his hair, I figure that they'll have him play an important role in regards to the group's members being revealed. I'm digging the storyline, though. It's been pretty cool so far.

Luke Gallows has been there since day one, he's the one who wears the long sleeved black t shirt in almost all of the attacks. The one with the long hair is Wes Brisco. I'm hoping one of them ends up being Cliff Compton. The rest is pretty much a mystery.

I disagree with the idea of Joey Ryan being apart of the group. Joey Ryan/Gutcheck and Aces & 8s are two separate storylines, with two separate goals and agendas. Aces & 8s are not a face group, while Joey Ryan's movement is to see that the fans get what they want. That sort of cancels out any way of Joey being apart of the group. Then again, who knows.

m9ymf8.jpg

The one on the far left (w/all black mask) is Isaiah Cash/Luke Gallows, for sure. The one next to him, I'd say, is Jay Bradley. He's been hinting hard at being apart of the group, the body builds match as far as I can tell, and plus that was definitely him hitting AJ Styles with that boomstick lariat a few weeks back. The one attacking James Storm is Wes Brisco.

344fqkl.jpg

That is D'Lo Brown. He's been rumored to be apart of the group, again body builds are about right, and when you think about it, having D'Lo be apart of the group makes sense as to how Aces & 8s can slip in and out of the building so quick and easy.

I disagree with the idea of Joey Ryan being apart of the group. Joey Ryan/Gutcheck and Aces & 8s are two separate storylines, with two separate goals and agendas. Aces & 8s are not a face group, while Joey Ryan's movement is to see that the fans get what they want. That sort of cancels out any way of Joey being apart of the group. Then again, who knows.

m9ymf8.jpg

The one on the far left (w/all black mask) is Isaiah Cash/Luke Gallows, for sure. The one next to him, I'd say, is Jay Bradley. He's been hinting hard at being apart of the group, the body builds match as far as I can tell, and plus that was definitely him hitting AJ Styles with that boomstick lariat a few weeks back. The one attacking James Storm is Wes Brisco.

344fqkl.jpg

That is D'Lo Brown. He's been rumored to be apart of the group, again body builds are about right, and when you think about it, having D'Lo be apart of the group makes sense as to how Aces & 8s can slip in and out of the building so quick and easy.

I'm going to agree with you man. Your arguments make sense, and when you think about it, you can sorta see quite a few of those you named in it.

Great post! After looking up picture of Wes Briscoe, you can clearly see that's his hair. Luke Gallows is pretty clearly the guy with the skull bandanna. The thing about D-Lo is very interesting, but what could his motives be? I also hope Mike Knox is apart of the group. How many members of Aces & Eights are there? 5?

Oh, and it turns out that one of the Aces & 8s members attacked Jeff Hardy at the Ottumwa, Iowa live event yesterday.

Not sure on how many members there are in the group. Just last week, there were six different guys (two who came out before the four guys that attacked Storm). Then when Hogan and Sting were attacked, there were about four guys in Hogan's office, and then six different guys who came out and attacked Sting. None of those ten looked to be D'Lo, so (for now) there are 11 members at most, and five or six at least, if it's true that some of them are just fillers.

Actually, the guy with the long sleeves is probably Cash. I forgot about his tattoos, which could make the other guy (black mask) Mike Knox.

Are we only now having this topic? Odd.. Hm, better late than never i guess. Personally i'm not liking anything about "Aces & Eights" so far, i've never enjoyed a single group/faction that TNA has made (aka slapped together) and i doubt i'll enjoy this one either, the name of the group is terrible and their matching disguises/outfits remind me of the terrible CAW entrance outfits you get to witness when playing online WWE 12, little waistcoats, misfits skull masks/bandanas and sunglasses.. all they need is bright red hair and white eyes.

My feelings on the group aside, i spent some time a week or so a go looking up who people have either been reported as "attackers" in the group for TNA's tapings (not necessarily going to be in the actual group when revealed) or heavily expected to be in the group, the main suspects are;

Mainly rumoured to be revealed as leaders;

Jeff Jarrett

Eric Bischoff

James Storm

Mainly rumoured to be revealed in the group;

Wes Brisco

Luke Gallows

Chris Masters

Harry/DH Smith

Jay Bradley/Ryan Braddock

Mike Knox

Cliff Compton/Domino

Trevor Murdoch/Jethro Holliday

Reported to be only working tapings as masked attackers but won't be in the group;

D'Lo Brown

Gunner

Matt Morgan

Kid Kash

Brisco and Gallows are pretty much confirmed, the rest seem to be rumoured due to the body types of the attackers connected up with them either having trials (or working dark matches) recently in TNA or being in Ring Ka King.

Jeff Jarrett and Ring Ka King

That would be pretty cool. It would explain the rumours of Chris Masters in Aces & 8's due to him being involved in Ring Ka King. As was Chavo Guerrero, but since he's playing face in TNA he could be the one from RKK that didn't want to take part of something like that.

I think it is pretty hard to determine who is going to be revealed in the group as everyone has said the numbers change, along with body builds. I think even at Hardcore Justice, one of them seemed to move with Brian Kendricks mannerisms. But they alternate on a regular basis it seems.

Hopefully it isn't Jarrett leading the group though or it will feel like a makor letdown to have him in charge of yet another group that will inevitably fail.

Archived