NXT Discussion Thread

Oresama

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big E has never interested me, ever since I first saw him in FCW with his weird haircut, dodgy moustache and strange attire (booty shorts). He looked like Cleveland Brown on steroids and his in-ring performance has never been good either.

:lol:

Besides Dean Ambrose, which NXT superster should debut on Raw/Smackdown? I personally believe Big E Langston or Bo Dallas should debut because they're really good imo.

Wait, has Dean Ambrose even debuted on NXT yet?

Besides Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt should be called up before anybody, too bad he's injured. As far as the new signings go, Danny Burch is the one to watch.

This, as well as the Ascension. The rest needs to stay in NXT. The Usos, Kidd/Gabriel and Hennig/Curtis should also appear on the main rosters shows more often.

Dean Ambrose isn't apart of NXT. He might be on the roster page on the website, but that's only because he hasn't debuted on RAW or SD yet. He won't appear on NXT, they're saving him from TV to be something big (whether people like that or not).

"We are one week away from our NXT Championship finals" - *censored* you WWE, why have the Semi Final last week if the final isn't this week. Was lookinf forward to that.

Aksana in the costume she was waearing on this weeks NXT had a nice Arse and brilliant legs.

"We are one week away from our NXT Championship finals" - *censored* you WWE, why have the Semi Final last week if the final isn't this week. Was looking forward to that.

I felt the same disappointment. :lol: Even though pretty much everybody knows who the winner is already.

Are jake carter and Corey graves still a tag team ???

Saw a picture of Corey graves with TAC and Jake Carter was in singles action this week?

I don't think so. Shame, I liked them as a team. I'm curious to see where Corey and TAC go but I think Carter needs to be in another team.

For any Diva fans, a nice little Three Way Match between Audrey Marie, Emma and Skyler Moon from an NXT live event:

Love Skyler's finisher. I really hope she hasn't been released and what she's said on twitter about her NXT profile is true.

"We are one week away from our NXT Championship finals" - *censored* you WWE, why have the Semi Final last week if the final isn't this week. Was lookinf forward to that.

Yeah that made no sense to me either, why they had the first two rounds of the NXT Championship Tournament and then a gap week before the finals makes no sense to me unless they were holding it for a PPV but they're not.

I heard they released Buggy Nova. She said her profile is under construction.

I hope what she says is true.

It's kind of weird, her profiles been down for days yet totally new profiles (like Anya's) have been added, I hope she's still signed though, I'd like to see her and Paige as the with an Anti-Diva Army...or Skyler with The Ascension.....

Anyway, I heard Max Bauer has been signed, I don't know anything about the guy though.

Damn, watching past episodes makes me realise how good this show actually is. I can't wait for new guys like TAC, Judas Devlin etc debut. Someone said something about TAC & Corey Graces teaming? Thats awesome. Prety pumped for next weeks episode and more specifically the NXT Championship match. Big fan of Rollins and Mahal is growing on me quite a bit.

Someone said something about TAC & Corey Graces teaming? Thats awesome.

1344805782579.jpg

Kinda reminds me of Christian and Tomko in a way.....

I see where you're coming from with that.

They look cool together though. TAC looks like he could seriously f*ck someone up! I hope they're used as a good team.

Archived